Digital TV News: Konstantin Dyshlevoy
Dune HD and Sigma Designs create 4K Hybrid Media Player and IoT Hub
Apr 7, 2016 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8758 and Z-Wave technology for its new hybrid media player, SOLO 4K.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Dune HD, Nadav Katsir, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Dune HD and Sigma Designs announce set-top box collaboration
Sep 10, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Sigma Designs' secure media processors (SMPs) for a variety of its most advanced and high performance set-top box products.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Mustafa Ozgen, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD shows HEVC-enabled set-top box at NAB 2014
Apr 4, 2014 – Dune HD will demonstrate the first full-featured set-top box to support HEVC at NAB 2014 April 7-10. With HEVC support, the Dune HD TV-204 will be available to operators by May 2014.
News categories: Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, NABShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD unveils HEVC-enabled set-top box at TVConnect
Mar 19, 2014 – Dune HD is showing its full line up of IPTV / VOD / OTT devices at TV Connect 2014. Included is its HEVC-capable Dune HD TV-204, the first cost-effective full-featured set-top box to support HEVC.
News categories: Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Dune HD selects Broadcom HD SoC for satellite set-top boxes
Jan 28, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Broadcom's BCM7356 satellite system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its next generation set-top box (STB) deployments.
News categories: Broadcom, Dune HD, Nicholas Dunn, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, CSTB, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD partners with Ekioh for high end user interface performance
Jan 21, 2014 – Ekioh has announced that Dune HD has deployed its twin rendering engine technology on their most popular TV series set top boxes, opening the market for advanced middleware implementations featuring high graphics performance.
News categories: Ekioh, Dune HD, Dr. Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Stephen Reeder, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv and Dune HD partner on stick set-top box
Apr 8, 2013 – Digisoft.tv and Dune HD have announced a new cost-effective consumer platform aimed at carriers and retailers. Based on the Dune HD Connect StickSTB™ the agreement encompasses distribution, systems integration, research and development and support.
News categories: Digisoft, Dune HD, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Dune HD and Beenius Extend Partnership to Embrace Social TV
Mar 18, 2013 – At TV Connect Dune HD will showcase its new range of advanced set top boxes, now available pre-loaded with Beenius' Beesmart interactive TV middleware platform. This includes the newly upgraded BeeSocial TV functions which enable new social media services.
News categories: Dune HD, Beenius, Middleware, Set Top Box, Social TV, Video Exchange
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0