Digital TV News: LG Innotek
LG Innotek adopts AltoBeam demodulator for DTV NIM
Apr 1, 2016 – AltoBeam has announced that, LG Innotek (LGIT) has selected AltoBeam's ATBM7823 demodulator chip, for LGIT's DVB-T2/T/C2/C/S2X/S2/S hybrid digital and analogue TV tuner module, the TDJN Series NIM.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Dr. Steve Chaohuang Zeng, Gil-Sang Park, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-C2, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco's Latest Silicon Tuner
Apr 19, 2012 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek (LGIT) has selected the FM5150 hybrid tuner IC for its latest silicon-tuner based modules. The FM5150 is Fresco's silicon tuner for global hybrid terrestrial and cable television.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Massive Wave of WHDI Products Announced at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – WHDI LLC has announced that, together with leading WHDI technology supplier AMIMON, they will demonstrate numerous new WHDI products, technology innovations and future product designs at the International CES show.
News categories: WHDI LLC, AMIMON, CES2021, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG Innotek Adopts DTMB Demodulators from AltoBeam
Nov 21, 2010 – AltoBeam has announced that LG Innotek has selected AltoBeam's flagship ATBM884x DTMB demodulator family, for its new China-bound hybrid TV tuner modules, the TDFR series.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco Microchip's Universal Demodulator
Nov 18, 2009 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek has selected Fresco's universal analog demodulator and digital IF processor IC for its new global hybrid (analog + digital) tuner modules, including the popular TDTJ and TDFR series.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration