Digital TV News: Laurent Lafarge
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia adds full Dynamic Ad Insertion to its OTT offer
Jul 31, 2019 – Anevia has announced the launch of its Dynamic Ad Insertion solution. Anevia’s OTT video-delivery offering already included ad-enabling and ad-preparation. With the addition of ad-stitching and ad-routing, the offering is now a complete, pre-integrated DAI solution.
News categories: Anevia, Laurent Lafarge, Damien Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
VITEC acquires stake in Anevia
Jan 11, 2017 – VITEC has announced that it has become a shareholder of Anevia. VITEC now owns 8 percent of Anevia's share capital through an over-the-counter transaction of a block of shares.
News categories: VITEC, Anevia, Philippe Wetzel, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Cablevisión Argentina chooses ANEVIA time-shift and OTT solutions
Nov 14, 2016 – Anevia has announced that Cablevisión Argentina is using Anevia technologies for its 'Cablevisión Flow' service. The system was put together in partnership with Verimatrix, Minerva, and Arris.
News categories: Anevia, Cablevisión, Laurent Lafarge, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Bulgaria's Blizoo launches OTT service with ANEVIA
Oct 14, 2015 – ANEVIA has announced that Blizoo, the largest cable company in Bulgaria, has selected its ViaMotion technology for the launch of Live Blizoo, its new OTT multi-screen service.
News categories: ANEVIA, Blizoo, Laurent Lafarge, Shteryo Stefanov Badalov, Bulgaria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices