Digital TV News: Laurent Lafarge
ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
Jul 31, 2020 – ATEME (ISIN: FR0011992700) and the main shareholders of ANEVIA (ISIN: FR0011910652) have entered into exclusive negotiations to transfer their interest in the share capital of the Company to the benefit of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, ANEVIA, Michel Artières, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia adds full Dynamic Ad Insertion to its OTT offer
Jul 31, 2019 – Anevia has announced the launch of its Dynamic Ad Insertion solution. Anevia’s OTT video-delivery offering already included ad-enabling and ad-preparation. With the addition of ad-stitching and ad-routing, the offering is now a complete, pre-integrated DAI solution.
News categories: Anevia, Laurent Lafarge, Damien Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
VITEC acquires stake in Anevia
Jan 11, 2017 – VITEC has announced that it has become a shareholder of Anevia. VITEC now owns 8 percent of Anevia's share capital through an over-the-counter transaction of a block of shares.
News categories: VITEC, Anevia, Philippe Wetzel, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Cablevisión Argentina chooses ANEVIA time-shift and OTT solutions
Nov 14, 2016 – Anevia has announced that Cablevisión Argentina is using Anevia technologies for its 'Cablevisión Flow' service. The system was put together in partnership with Verimatrix, Minerva, and Arris.
News categories: Anevia, Cablevisión, Laurent Lafarge, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Bulgaria's Blizoo launches OTT service with ANEVIA
Oct 14, 2015 – ANEVIA has announced that Blizoo, the largest cable company in Bulgaria, has selected its ViaMotion technology for the launch of Live Blizoo, its new OTT multi-screen service.
News categories: ANEVIA, Blizoo, Laurent Lafarge, Shteryo Stefanov Badalov, Bulgaria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria