Digital TV News: Linaro
Leaders in digital home solutions collaborate with Linaro on ARM Linux platforms
May 29, 2014 – Linaro, the not-for-profit engineering organization developing open source software for the ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) architecture, has announced the formation of the Linaro Digital Home Group (LHG).
News categories: Linaro, George Grey, Games Console, Gateway, Middleware, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics unveils 64-bit architecture for the digital home
Jan 6, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has released details of its innovative STi8K™ architecture addressing future Systems-on-Chips (SoCs) for the Digital Home.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Gian Luca Bertino, Tom Cronk, CES2020, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Trident Microsystems Ships 100 Millionth Set-Top Box Chipset Powered by ARM Technology
Jan 6, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) and ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) have announced the shipment of the 100 Millionth set-top box (STB) chipset to OEM customers for use in satellite, cable, and IPTV applications.
News categories: Trident Micro, ARM, CES2020, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Trident and ARM Join Forces to Deliver a Web-Enabled Set-top Box Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ:TRID) and ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) have announced at IBC that they have brought together all the key Web 2.0 and broadcast elements on a powerful set-top box (STB) platform.
News categories: Trident Microsystems, ARM, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs