Digital TV News: Linaro
Leaders in digital home solutions collaborate with Linaro on ARM Linux platforms
May 29, 2014 – Linaro, the not-for-profit engineering organization developing open source software for the ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) architecture, has announced the formation of the Linaro Digital Home Group (LHG).
News categories: Linaro, George Grey, Games Console, Gateway, Middleware, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics unveils 64-bit architecture for the digital home
Jan 6, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has released details of its innovative STi8K™ architecture addressing future Systems-on-Chips (SoCs) for the Digital Home.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Gian Luca Bertino, Tom Cronk, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Trident Microsystems Ships 100 Millionth Set-Top Box Chipset Powered by ARM Technology
Jan 6, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) and ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) have announced the shipment of the 100 Millionth set-top box (STB) chipset to OEM customers for use in satellite, cable, and IPTV applications.
News categories: Trident Micro, ARM, CES2021, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Trident and ARM Join Forces to Deliver a Web-Enabled Set-top Box Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ:TRID) and ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) have announced at IBC that they have brought together all the key Web 2.0 and broadcast elements on a powerful set-top box (STB) platform.
News categories: Trident Microsystems, ARM, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019