Digital TV News: Linius Technologies
Linius signs commercial deal with SportsHero
Jul 1, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU) has signed an agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO) under which SportsHero will use Linius technology in its SportsHero app and through its 'white label' solutions, including the 'Kita Garuda' football app.
News categories: Linius Technologies, SportsHero, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Tom Lapping, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia
Linius unveils personalized TV with self-service video widget
May 3, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has launched a self-service embeddable widget in partnership with Hemisphere. The Widget Suite application enables any organization to empower viewers to search the data within its video content and assemble hyper-personalized videos on-the-fly.
News categories: Linius, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype
Feb 28, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has partnered with Hemisphere to build a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on its SaaS platform. The prototype enables advertisers to deliver and analyze any number of unique ads across any number of customized video streams.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT, Worldwide
Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype
Feb 19, 2019 – Linius Technologies’ (ASX: LNU) has successfully tested the world's first video blockchain. Linius used smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset within blockchain – for the first time.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Chris Richardson, Australia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019