Digital TV News: Linius Technologies
Linius signs commercial deal with SportsHero
Jul 1, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU) has signed an agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO) under which SportsHero will use Linius technology in its SportsHero app and through its 'white label' solutions, including the 'Kita Garuda' football app.
News categories: Linius Technologies, SportsHero, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Tom Lapping, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia
Linius unveils personalized TV with self-service video widget
May 3, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has launched a self-service embeddable widget in partnership with Hemisphere. The Widget Suite application enables any organization to empower viewers to search the data within its video content and assemble hyper-personalized videos on-the-fly.
News categories: Linius, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype
Feb 28, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has partnered with Hemisphere to build a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on its SaaS platform. The prototype enables advertisers to deliver and analyze any number of unique ads across any number of customized video streams.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT, Worldwide
Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype
Feb 19, 2019 – Linius Technologies’ (ASX: LNU) has successfully tested the world's first video blockchain. Linius used smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset within blockchain – for the first time.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Chris Richardson, Australia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019