Digital TV News: LiveRamp
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
LiveRamp to acquire Data Plus Math
Jun 24, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is to acquire Data Plus Math. Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that works with brands, agencies, cable operators, streaming TV services, and networks to tie cross-screen ad exposure with real-world outcomes.
News categories: LiveRamp, Data Plus Math, Scott Howe, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
LiveRamp expands identity solution to include connected TV
Feb 11, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is expanding the capabilities of its IdentityLink platform to include Connected TV (CTV). By linking CTV identifiers to the LiveRamp identity graph, marketers and ecosystem partners can now simplify campaign planning, targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix and Gravy Analytics partner to create audience discovery segments
Nov 1, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC:LOGX) has announced a data-focused partnership with Gravy Analytics, a real-world location intelligence company, designed to allow marketers to target consumers across channels based on a union of the companies’ extensive data sets.
News categories: PeerLogix, Gravy Analytics, Ray Colwell, Jeff White, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
180byTwo integrates PeerLogix' OTT viewership data
Sep 11, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) and 180byTwo have announced that the two companies have created a direct integration, allowing 180byTwo to incorporate Peerlogix’s OTT data into its B2B and B2C audience segment offerings.
News categories: PeerLogix, 180byTwo, Ray Colwell, Ben Goldman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Adobe integrates LiveRamp to power people-based TV campaigns
Jul 31, 2018 – LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced that Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) is integrating LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV. This enables advertisers to engage in addressable TV advertising using the same audiences they already deploy through Adobe while unlocking household-level insight.
News categories: LiveRamp, Adobe, Allison Metcalfe, Todd Gordon, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix OTT data now available through leading demand-side platform
May 16, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) has announced that its audio/video consumption data is now available in one of the world's largest omnichannel Demand Side Platforms (DSP) in the digital advertising industry. The partnership is powered by LiveRamp, a provider of omnichannel identity resolution.
News categories: PeerLogix, LiveRamp, Ray Colwell, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
TVSquared and LiveRamp provide audience-level insights into TV ad performance
Mar 6, 2018 – TVSquared has partnered with LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) for audience-driven TV attribution. With audience-level insights into TV performance, advertisers can now understand who is responding to TV advertising and optimize spend for target audiences.
News categories: TVSquared, LiveRamp, Kevin O’Reilly, Allison Metcalfe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
- Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
- NAGRA and KAON introduce Android TV streaming solution for pay-TV operators
- NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on STB interoperability implementation
- Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
- BBC explores targeting of promotional content using Sky technology
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA