Digital TV News: MPAA
Nagravision Demonstrates Ready-to-Deploy IPTV Solution for Pay TV Revenue Generation at TelcoTV 2008
Nov 10, 2008 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate a ready-to-deploy IPTV solution for Pay TV revenue generation at TelcoTV 2008. The pre-integrated solution secures and enhances access to digital content and supports three screen (PC, TV and Mobile) VOD.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nagravision to Demonstrate Ready-to-Deploy Solutions for Pay TV Revenue Generation at IBC2008
Sep 8, 2008 – At IBC2008, Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate ready-to-deploy solutions for Pay TV operators providing services over cable, DTH, DTT, IPTV, mobile and hybrid networks.
News categories: Nagravision, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
WirelessHD™ Announces Publication of Wireless DTCP Content Protection Specification for High Definition Content
Aug 27, 2008 – WirelessHD™ has announced that the Digital Transmission Licensing Administrator (DTLA) has approved and published a new supplement to the Digital Transmission Content Protection (DTCP) Specification for the Use of WirelessHD.
News categories: WirelessHD, DTLA, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
WirelessHD™ 1.0 Specification Launches With Widespread Industry Support
Jan 3, 2008 – WirelessHD has announced that it has completed the development of the first wireless specification for high-definition baseband video transmission and will present the format to Adopters in early 2008.
News categories: WirelessHD, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart Home
Nagravision and Kudelski Group Affiliated Companies to Demonstrate Innovative End-to-End Solutions for Broadcast, Broadband and Mobile TV at IBC2007
Sep 6, 2007 – Nagravision is demonstrating end-to-end solutions for broadcast, broadband and mobile TV at IBC2007 from September 7 -11, 2007 in Amsterdam.
News categories: Broadband, Broadcasting, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Watermarking
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media