Digital TV News: Makedonski Telekom
Macedonia pay TV subscribers up 5.6% in 2014
Jul 1, 2015 – Macedonia's Agency for Electronic Communications (АЕК) has released its latest report on the country's communications market up to the 4th quarter of 2014. Macedonia finished 2014 with 359 thousand pay TV subscribers, up 5.6% year-on-year.
News categories: АЕК, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Macedonia, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
MaxTV IPTV passes the 70,000 subscriber mark in Macedonia
Feb 14, 2013 – With its unique MaxTV service, Makedonski Telekom achieved excellent market results. Makedonski Telekom has announced that it now has more than 70,000 MaxTV customers. Launched four years ago, MaxTV is now the pay TV market leader in Macedonia.
News categories: Makedonski Telekom, IPTV, Macedonia, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Sat TV up 35k and IPTV up 14k in 4Q09
Feb 25, 2010 – Magyar Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has reported results for 2009. The total number of TV customers at the end of 2009 was 630,000, up by 174,000 from a year earlier and up 46,000 in the quarter.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Sat TV up 34k and IPTV up 9k in 3Q09
Nov 5, 2009 – Magyar Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has reported results for the first nine months of 2009. The total number of TV customers was 584,000 at the end of September with growth mostly driven by satellite. Demand for IPTV also strengthened.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Deutsche Telekom exceeds financial targets for 2008
Feb 27, 2009 – Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) exceeded its financial targets in the 2008 financial year. The number of Entertain triple-play lines activated climbed to around 353,000 by year-end.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Slovakia, Subscribers
Voice, Internet and Television - all-in-one via T-Home Macedonia
Nov 7, 2008 – Makedonski Telekom has announced the introduction of its IPTV service in Macedonia, branded as MaxTV. The service will be offered in a triple play package - 3Max - together with Internet and fixed telephony.
News categories: Makedonski Telekom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Macedonia, Middleware
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service