Digital TV News: Marco Frattolin
Artificial Solutions partners with Zenterio for Conversational AI via TV
Apr 10, 2018 – Artificial Solutions has announced a partnership with Zenterio. The alliance will enable Zenterio to offer its customers a conversational AI element in its interactive TV platform.
News categories: Artificial Solutions, Zenterio, Andy Peart, Marco Frattolin, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins Digital Testing partners with Zenterio for TV service validation
Apr 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has partnered with Zenterio to automate monitoring of service availability at connected pay-TV operators using the Zenterio OS set-top box middleware.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Zenterio, Johan Craeybeckx, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio adds HbbTV support with ACCESS
Jan 8, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that its operating system Zenterio OS will be supporting HbbTV in cooperation with ACCESS. The ACCESS NetFront Browser extends core HTML5 functionality to support HbbTV.
News categories: Zenterio, ACCESS CO, Marco Frattolin, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HbbTV
Zenterio joins the RDK community
Nov 27, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that it is strengthening its offering by joining the Reference Design Kit (RDK) community. RDK is a software bundle developed by Comcast.
News categories: Zenterio, RDK Management, Marco Frattolin, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Europe, RDK
Zenterio integrates Ekioh HTML5 browser
Nov 20, 2014 – Zenterio has announces that the company has integrated Ekioh’s HTML5 TV Browser with its Zenterio OS. Ekioh’s TV Browser provides Zenterio with HTML5 features including the ability to support HTML5 middleware and render the latest OTT portals from within their TV operating system UI.
News categories: Zenterio, Ekioh, Marco Frattolin, Stephen Reeder, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Agama Embedded Monitoring Solution integrated with Zenterio OS
Jul 16, 2013 – Agama Technologies and Zenterio have announced a technology partnership to deliver a turnkey solution for efficient last-mile and in-home video service quality assurance to joint TV operator customers worldwide.
News categories: Agama, Zenterio, IBC2019, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing