Digital TV News: Marco Frattolin
Artificial Solutions partners with Zenterio for Conversational AI via TV
Apr 10, 2018 – Artificial Solutions has announced a partnership with Zenterio. The alliance will enable Zenterio to offer its customers a conversational AI element in its interactive TV platform.
News categories: Artificial Solutions, Zenterio, Andy Peart, Marco Frattolin, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins Digital Testing partners with Zenterio for TV service validation
Apr 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has partnered with Zenterio to automate monitoring of service availability at connected pay-TV operators using the Zenterio OS set-top box middleware.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Zenterio, Johan Craeybeckx, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio adds HbbTV support with ACCESS
Jan 8, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that its operating system Zenterio OS will be supporting HbbTV in cooperation with ACCESS. The ACCESS NetFront Browser extends core HTML5 functionality to support HbbTV.
News categories: Zenterio, ACCESS CO, Marco Frattolin, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HbbTV
Zenterio joins the RDK community
Nov 27, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that it is strengthening its offering by joining the Reference Design Kit (RDK) community. RDK is a software bundle developed by Comcast.
News categories: Zenterio, RDK Management, Marco Frattolin, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Europe, RDK
Zenterio integrates Ekioh HTML5 browser
Nov 20, 2014 – Zenterio has announces that the company has integrated Ekioh’s HTML5 TV Browser with its Zenterio OS. Ekioh’s TV Browser provides Zenterio with HTML5 features including the ability to support HTML5 middleware and render the latest OTT portals from within their TV operating system UI.
News categories: Zenterio, Ekioh, Marco Frattolin, Stephen Reeder, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Agama Embedded Monitoring Solution integrated with Zenterio OS
Jul 16, 2013 – Agama Technologies and Zenterio have announced a technology partnership to deliver a turnkey solution for efficient last-mile and in-home video service quality assurance to joint TV operator customers worldwide.
News categories: Agama, Zenterio, IBC2019, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019