Digital TV News: Marco Xie
HiSilicon integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with HiSilicon's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on its chipsets. The DRM is part of the Irdeto 360 security suite.
News categories: Irdeto, HiSilicon, Marco Xie, John Liu, CCBN, China, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Irdeto and Amlogic partner to secure content for operators in China
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with Amlogic’s S905X, S905D, and S912 system on chips (SoCs). These SoCs are equipped with advanced security features that enable integration via the trusted execution environment (TEE).
News categories: Irdeto, Amlogic, Marco Xie, James Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Mstar integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the successful integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile with MStar's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on chipsets equipped with Side Channel Resistance (SCR).
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, Marco Xie, Wayne Tsai, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
CIBN selects Irdeto as security partner for China DRM
Nov 24, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN), a subsidiary of China Radio International, is its first Chinese customer for Irdeto Rights with China DRM Support.
News categories: Irdeto, CIBN, Marco Xie, Fu Qiang, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Irdeto launches first government-approved DRM for China
Mar 23, 2016 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Rights with China DRM support, the first-ever Chinese government-approved and Hollywood studio validated DRM. Irdeto’s solution for China DRM is fully compliant with the standards of SAPPRFT.
News categories: Irdeto, SAPPRFT, Doug Lowther, Marco Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ