Digital TV News: Marco Xie
HiSilicon integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with HiSilicon's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on its chipsets. The DRM is part of the Irdeto 360 security suite.
News categories: Irdeto, HiSilicon, Marco Xie, John Liu, CCBN, China, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Irdeto and Amlogic partner to secure content for operators in China
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with Amlogic’s S905X, S905D, and S912 system on chips (SoCs). These SoCs are equipped with advanced security features that enable integration via the trusted execution environment (TEE).
News categories: Irdeto, Amlogic, Marco Xie, James Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Mstar integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the successful integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile with MStar's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on chipsets equipped with Side Channel Resistance (SCR).
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, Marco Xie, Wayne Tsai, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
CIBN selects Irdeto as security partner for China DRM
Nov 24, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN), a subsidiary of China Radio International, is its first Chinese customer for Irdeto Rights with China DRM Support.
News categories: Irdeto, CIBN, Marco Xie, Fu Qiang, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Irdeto launches first government-approved DRM for China
Mar 23, 2016 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Rights with China DRM support, the first-ever Chinese government-approved and Hollywood studio validated DRM. Irdeto’s solution for China DRM is fully compliant with the standards of SAPPRFT.
News categories: Irdeto, SAPPRFT, Doug Lowther, Marco Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico