Digital TV News: Mark Perry
Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets
Oct 8, 2019 – Oregan Networks has announced the acquisition of the Zenterio AB assets, and assimilation of its engineering and delivery teams located in Sweden and Mexico. The purchase boosts Oregan’s ability to scale its multiscreen platform innovation and project delivery capabilities.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box, Sweden
Accedo's video experience platform combined with Oregan’s middleware
Apr 11, 2019 – Accedo and Oregan Networks have announced a strategic partnership to provide next generation Pay TV solutions to the video industry. The joint solution will combine elements from the Accedo One video experience platform with Oregan’s SparQ middleware for Android TV.
News categories: Accedo, Oregan Networks, Michael Lantz, Mark Perry, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Friend MTS watermarking integrated with Oregan's Android TV Operator Tier solution
Apr 5, 2019 – Friend MTS has announced that it has brought premium content security to Android TV by integrating its ASiD subscriber-level watermarking with Oregan Networks’ Android TV Operator Tier solution.
News categories: Friend MTS, Oregan Networks, Simon Hanna, Mark Perry, Android TV, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
Oregan launches middleware for legacy Linux STBs and Android TV
May 21, 2018 – Oregan Networks has unveiled SparQ: the latest version of its advanced STB client middleware solution which captures the trend towards open source distributed development and cloud-based content delivery platforms.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Oregan wins cable TV middleware contract in Asia-Pacific
Jul 19, 2016 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has launched a project which will upgrade its cable customer to support higher quality managed video services, diversify its offering to include access to OTT content, and blend linear TV with multiscreen features.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan Networks joins RDK community
Nov 13, 2014 – Oregan Networks has become a member of the RDK (Reference Design Kit) ecosystem and has announced a strategic intent to align its engineering expertise and services with RDK's initiatives.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Cable TV, RDK, USA, Worldwide
ZTE forges global alliance with Oregan Networks
Mar 14, 2014 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced its selection of Oregan Networks as a supplier of Set Top Box technology components, as well as design and integration expertise for hybrid Pay TV projects.
News categories: Oregan Networks, ZTE, Frank Fang, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan widens distribution with Dixons Retail's Logik Smart TV
Nov 21, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it now supplies its web services platform for Logik, one of Dixons Retail's portfolio of exclusive brands in the UK.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Dixons, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024