Digital TV News: Mark Stanton
TVNZ uses Brightcove Context Aware Encoding for HEIHEI kids platform
May 28, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that TVNZ has implemented Brightcove’s Context Aware Encoding, for its new kids’ platform, HEIHEI. Implementing Brightcove’s technology enables TVNZ to save on storage and delivery costs.
News categories: Brightcove, TVNZ, Mark Stanton, Andrew Blakey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT
Brightcove powers Seven West Media’s 7plus OTT service
Apr 2, 2018 – Brightcove has announced that it is powering Seven West Media’s (SWM) new OTT streaming service, 7plus. 7plus plays host to a content library spanning SWM’s broadcast programming, as well as a additional VOD content.
News categories: Brightcove, Seven West Media, Mark Stanton, Clive Dickens, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
TVNZ uses Brightcove for server side ad insertion on Chromecast
Jul 31, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that it has enabled TVNZ to launch its video streaming service on Google Chromecast. Using Brightcove’s server-side ad insertion technology, TVNZ delivers a TV-like experience for its app through Google Chromecast.
News categories: Brightcove, TVNZ, Mark Stanton, Greg Montgomery, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT
Southern Cross Austereo chooses Brightcove Video Cloud platform
Mar 23, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Australia's Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) has selected Brightcove’s Video Cloud platform as the foundation for its online video offering.
News categories: Brightcove, Southern Cross Austereo, Mark Stanton, Paul Strasser, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica