Digital TV News: Martijn van Horssen
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MnA, Worldwide
24i acquires Vigour to accelerate growth in OTT multiscreen
Mar 28, 2018 – 24i Media has announced that it has acquired Vigour. The acquisition further enhances 24i’s leadership position globally and accelerates its innovation and growth, with its technology platform at the heart of its ambitions.
News categories: 24i Media, Vigour, Martijn Van Horssen, Ramon Duivenvoorden, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, NABShow, UX
24i unveils Content Management System for VOD
Apr 13, 2017 – 24i Media has announced the launch of SmartOTT Backstage, a CMS that allows content owners, broadcasters and operators to enrich and organize their content metadata, offers social interaction, smarter personalized recommendations, continued viewing and curated content collections.
News categories: 24i Media, Martijn Van Horssen, Content Distribution, NABShow, Worldwide
Kaltura integrates 24i Media's TV Everywhere Interface for OTT TV
Jan 7, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has partnered with TV app developer 24i Media to offer the SmartTemplate user interface as a new front end for its OTT TV platform. The integration means that companies can now launch a full multiscreen OTT service in a matter of weeks.
News categories: Kaltura, 24i Media, Ron Yekutiel, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
24i Media and Conax power Nuevo Siglo OTT TV app in Uruguay
Sep 10, 2015 – 24i Media has announced that Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo is launching its 'NS Now' OTT service for Smart TVs using an app based on 24i Media's Smart Operator solution. Nuevo Siglo already provides OTT content on set-top-boxes, tablets and mobile devices secured by Conax protection technology.
News categories: 24i Media, Nuevo Siglo, Conax, Martijn van Horssen, Mario Oliveira, Eduardo Mandia del Castillo, Rohit Mehra, Apps, Content Protection, IBC2020, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
Holland's Videoland launches VoD app on Samsung Smart TVs
Nov 12, 2014 – Videoland has launched a new VoD app on Samsung Smart TVs, with other devices following soon. The app, created by 24i, introduces several new features and compatibility with an extended range of TV-platforms.
News categories: 24i, Videoland, Martijn van Horssen, Co Mast, Apps, Netherlands, OTT, Smart TV
24i extends Nuevo Siglo OTT service to Smart TVs and game consoles
Sep 13, 2014 – Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo has contracted 24i to implement their 'Smart Operator' solution, thus enabling the operator to add Smart TVs and game consoles to their OTT service ‘NS Now’.
News categories: 24i, Nuevo Siglo, Martijn van Horssen, Eduardo Mandía del Castillo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Games Console, IBC2020, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020