Digital TV News: Martijn van Horssen
Kaltura integrates 24i Media's TV Everywhere Interface for OTT TV
Jan 7, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has partnered with TV app developer 24i Media to offer the SmartTemplate user interface as a new front end for its OTT TV platform. The integration means that companies can now launch a full multiscreen OTT service in a matter of weeks.
News categories: Kaltura, 24i Media, Ron Yekutiel, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
24i Media and Conax power Nuevo Siglo OTT TV app in Uruguay
Sep 10, 2015 – 24i Media has announced that Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo is launching its 'NS Now' OTT service for Smart TVs using an app based on 24i Media's Smart Operator solution. Nuevo Siglo already provides OTT content on set-top-boxes, tablets and mobile devices secured by Conax protection technology.
News categories: 24i Media, Nuevo Siglo, Conax, Martijn van Horssen, Mario Oliveira, Eduardo Mandia del Castillo, Rohit Mehra, Apps, Content Protection, IBC2019, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
Holland's Videoland launches VoD app on Samsung Smart TVs
Nov 12, 2014 – Videoland has launched a new VoD app on Samsung Smart TVs, with other devices following soon. The app, created by 24i, introduces several new features and compatibility with an extended range of TV-platforms.
News categories: 24i, Videoland, Martijn van Horssen, Co Mast, Apps, Netherlands, OTT, Smart TV
24i extends Nuevo Siglo OTT service to Smart TVs and game consoles
Sep 13, 2014 – Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo has contracted 24i to implement their 'Smart Operator' solution, thus enabling the operator to add Smart TVs and game consoles to their OTT service ‘NS Now’.
News categories: 24i, Nuevo Siglo, Martijn van Horssen, Eduardo Mandía del Castillo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Games Console, IBC2019, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV