Digital TV News: Martin Bergenwall
News categories: Verimatrix, Jscrambler, Martin Bergenwall, Carlos Rocha Gonçalves, Apps, Content Protection, Worldwide
Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
Apr 1, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has officially introduced Verimatrix Embedded DRM which offers point-to-point protection to address the gaps that occur when video content is delivered beyond TV, computer or mobile device connections.
News categories: Verimatrix, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
HiSilicon selects Inside Secure for secrets provisioning during manufacturing
Feb 27, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that HiSilicon has selected the Inside Secure Provisioning Platform. The platform enables HiSilicon and its customers to securely provision secrets to their products during manufacturing and throughout the device life cycle.
News categories: Inside Secure, HiSilicon, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure debuts software-only HDCP 2.3 solution
Jan 7, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it now offers the first software-only High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 2.3 solution. The software is available as a complete package for HDCP 2.3.
News categories: Inside Secure, Martin Bergenwall, CES2020, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
MStar 4K Ultra HD platform integrates INSIDE Secure security IP
Sep 10, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it is providing a cryptography engine to allow MStar Semiconductor to comply with the most stringent requirements for content protection on its new 4K Ultra HD platform.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, MStar Semi, Martin Bergenwall, Wayne Tsai, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure first with TEE and SCP security components on an ARM platform
Sep 9, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced the launch of DRM Fusion Embedded Agent for HD/UHD for consumer electronics manufacturers and system on chip (SOC) makers, and DRM Fusion Downloadable Agent for HD/UHD for video service providers.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Keepixo and INSIDE Secure complete Microsoft PlayReady integration
Sep 8, 2015 – Keepixo and INSIDE Secure have announced the successful completion of Microsoft PlayReady integration to secure end-to-end delivery of HEVC content. The solution is being deployed by a North American operator.
News categories: Keepixo, INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Jerome Blanc, Martin Bergenwall, George Ayad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, IPTV, Media Player, Mobile, North America
Parrot licenses INSIDE Secure content protection for Automotive Media Center
Apr 27, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announce that Parrot has licensed its HDCP technology to protect its Automotive Media Center. The software will provide protection of media content in the car, whether on embedded displays or CE devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Parrot, Martin Bergenwall, Eric Riyahi, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
Inside Secure chosen by SFR For mobile device content protection
Feb 12, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that French telecom operator SFR has signed a license to use INSIDE Secure’s downloadable DRM Fusion™ Agent software to protect the delivery of premium content for a new over-the-top subscription VOD service in France.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, SFR, Martin Bergenwall, Philippe Caloud, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey