Digital TV News: Martin Bergenwall
HiSilicon selects Inside Secure for secrets provisioning during manufacturing
Feb 27, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that HiSilicon has selected the Inside Secure Provisioning Platform. The platform enables HiSilicon and its customers to securely provision secrets to their products during manufacturing and throughout the device life cycle.
News categories: Inside Secure, HiSilicon, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure debuts software-only HDCP 2.3 solution
Jan 7, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it now offers the first software-only High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 2.3 solution. The software is available as a complete package for HDCP 2.3.
News categories: Inside Secure, Martin Bergenwall, CES, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
MStar 4K Ultra HD platform integrates INSIDE Secure security IP
Sep 10, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it is providing a cryptography engine to allow MStar Semiconductor to comply with the most stringent requirements for content protection on its new 4K Ultra HD platform.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, MStar Semi, Martin Bergenwall, Wayne Tsai, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure first with TEE and SCP security components on an ARM platform
Sep 9, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced the launch of DRM Fusion Embedded Agent for HD/UHD for consumer electronics manufacturers and system on chip (SOC) makers, and DRM Fusion Downloadable Agent for HD/UHD for video service providers.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Keepixo and INSIDE Secure complete Microsoft PlayReady integration
Sep 8, 2015 – Keepixo and INSIDE Secure have announced the successful completion of Microsoft PlayReady integration to secure end-to-end delivery of HEVC content. The solution is being deployed by a North American operator.
News categories: Keepixo, INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Jerome Blanc, Martin Bergenwall, George Ayad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV, Media Player, Mobile, North America
Parrot licenses INSIDE Secure content protection for Automotive Media Center
Apr 27, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announce that Parrot has licensed its HDCP technology to protect its Automotive Media Center. The software will provide protection of media content in the car, whether on embedded displays or CE devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Parrot, Martin Bergenwall, Eric Riyahi, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
Inside Secure chosen by SFR For mobile device content protection
Feb 12, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that French telecom operator SFR has signed a license to use INSIDE Secure’s downloadable DRM Fusion™ Agent software to protect the delivery of premium content for a new over-the-top subscription VOD service in France.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, SFR, Martin Bergenwall, Philippe Caloud, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IPTV, TV Everywhere
U-NEXT selects INSIDE Secure DRM for Android and iOS devices
Oct 2, 2014 – INSIDE Secure has announced that U-NEXT, one of Japan’s largest providers of video, movie and animated content, has selected INSIDE’s Downloadable DRM Fusion product for content protection on Android and iOS based devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, U-NEXT, Martin Bergenwall, Tsutsumi Tenshin, Apps, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Digisoft.tv and INSIDE Secure announce joint DRM implementation for STBs
Sep 8, 2014 – Digisoft.tv and INSIDE Secure have announced that they have launched a reference Encrypted Media Extension (EME) implementation on Digisoft.tv’s Iris HTML5 OS middleware application.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, INSIDE Secure, Fearghal Kelly, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos