Digital TV News: Martin Bergenwall
HiSilicon selects Inside Secure for secrets provisioning during manufacturing
Feb 27, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that HiSilicon has selected the Inside Secure Provisioning Platform. The platform enables HiSilicon and its customers to securely provision secrets to their products during manufacturing and throughout the device life cycle.
News categories: Inside Secure, HiSilicon, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure debuts software-only HDCP 2.3 solution
Jan 7, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it now offers the first software-only High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 2.3 solution. The software is available as a complete package for HDCP 2.3.
News categories: Inside Secure, Martin Bergenwall, CES, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
MStar 4K Ultra HD platform integrates INSIDE Secure security IP
Sep 10, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it is providing a cryptography engine to allow MStar Semiconductor to comply with the most stringent requirements for content protection on its new 4K Ultra HD platform.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, MStar Semi, Martin Bergenwall, Wayne Tsai, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure first with TEE and SCP security components on an ARM platform
Sep 9, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced the launch of DRM Fusion Embedded Agent for HD/UHD for consumer electronics manufacturers and system on chip (SOC) makers, and DRM Fusion Downloadable Agent for HD/UHD for video service providers.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Keepixo and INSIDE Secure complete Microsoft PlayReady integration
Sep 8, 2015 – Keepixo and INSIDE Secure have announced the successful completion of Microsoft PlayReady integration to secure end-to-end delivery of HEVC content. The solution is being deployed by a North American operator.
News categories: Keepixo, INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Jerome Blanc, Martin Bergenwall, George Ayad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV, Media Player, Mobile, North America
Parrot licenses INSIDE Secure content protection for Automotive Media Center
Apr 27, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announce that Parrot has licensed its HDCP technology to protect its Automotive Media Center. The software will provide protection of media content in the car, whether on embedded displays or CE devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Parrot, Martin Bergenwall, Eric Riyahi, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
Inside Secure chosen by SFR For mobile device content protection
Feb 12, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that French telecom operator SFR has signed a license to use INSIDE Secure’s downloadable DRM Fusion™ Agent software to protect the delivery of premium content for a new over-the-top subscription VOD service in France.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, SFR, Martin Bergenwall, Philippe Caloud, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IPTV, TV Everywhere
U-NEXT selects INSIDE Secure DRM for Android and iOS devices
Oct 2, 2014 – INSIDE Secure has announced that U-NEXT, one of Japan’s largest providers of video, movie and animated content, has selected INSIDE’s Downloadable DRM Fusion product for content protection on Android and iOS based devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, U-NEXT, Martin Bergenwall, Tsutsumi Tenshin, Apps, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Digisoft.tv and INSIDE Secure announce joint DRM implementation for STBs
Sep 8, 2014 – Digisoft.tv and INSIDE Secure have announced that they have launched a reference Encrypted Media Extension (EME) implementation on Digisoft.tv’s Iris HTML5 OS middleware application.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, INSIDE Secure, Fearghal Kelly, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019