Digital TV News: Matthias Greve
ABOX42 integrates STBs with HTML5 TV middleware from Singularity
Feb 6, 2018 – ABOX42 has announced an expanded partnership with Singularity. With its smart STB platform, ABOX42 provides pay-TV operators with a hardware and software platform that is integrated with HTML5-based TV middleware from Singularity.
News categories: ABOX42, Singularity, Comwave, Matthias Greve, Matt Ailts, Canada, Digital TV, HTML5, Latin America, Middleware, MWC19, North America, Set Top Box
1&1 launches multiscreen IPTV in Germany with ABOX42
Jan 8, 2018 – ABOX42 has announced that 1&1, a tier 1 internet and telephone service provider in Germany, has launched a multiscreen IPTV service powered by ABOX42’s M30-Series smart STB platform.
News categories: ABOX42, 1&1, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
Comwave selects ABOX42 set-top box platform
Sep 29, 2017 – ABOX42 has announced that Comwave, Canada’s largest independent communications company, has selected ABOX42 M30-Series Smart Set-Top Box platform for its new ComwaveTV service which launched on September 25th.
News categories: ABOX42, Comwave, Matthias Greve, Yuval Barzakay, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
ABOX42 to unveil STB with built-in Smart Home Gateway at IBC 2016
Aug 17, 2016 – ABOX42 will unveil at IBC 2016 its Smart STB platform M30 with a built-in Smart Home Gateway, developed for advanced operator projects worldwide. With the new M30 SmartSTB the operator can combine classical TV services with new Smart Home services.
News categories: ABOX42, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
PerceptionTV and ABOX42 partner for end-to-end solution
May 31, 2016 – PerceptionTV and ABOX42 have jointly developed a complete IPTV/OTT hardware and software solution. The Perception platform pre-integrated into ABOX42's M Series smart set-top-box offers operators a fast track solution to launch multiscreen services.
News categories: ABOX42, PerceptionTV, Matthias Greve, John Mills, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ABOX42 STB platform selected for M-net multiscreen IPTV service
Mar 22, 2016 – ABOX42 has announced that M-net has selected the ABOX42 M20-Series Smart Set-Top Box platform for its new IPTV service 'M-net TVplus' which will be deployed over M-net Fiber in the South of Germany.
News categories: ABOX42, M-net, Matthias Greve, Thomas Bichlmeir, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
PerceptionTV integrates IPTV platform with ABOX42 set-tops
Jan 12, 2016 – PerceptionTV and ABOX42 have joined forces to provide customers with a complete IPTV/OTT hardware and software solution. The Perception platform will be integrated into ABOX42’s M series smart set-top-box platform and showcased at a number of industry events in 2016.
News categories: ABOX42, PerceptionTV, Matthias Greve, John Mills, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ABOX42 debuts Broadcom-based UHD/4K HEVC SmartSTB at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – ABOX42 will unveil its Broadcom-based M40 Smart STB platform at IBC. The M40 is based on ABOX42's SmartSDK middleware which provides an HTML5 browser-based user interface and support for application environments such as HbbTV.
News categories: ABOX42, Broadcom, Matthias Greve, Stuart Thomson, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Deutsche Glasfaser selects ABOX42 STB for fibre TV in Germany
Sep 9, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser has selected ABOX42's M-Series SmartSTB platform for its 'DGTV' service. Deutsche Glasfaser is one of the first major operators to deliver a full live IPTV service using unicast technologies.
News categories: ABOX42, Deutsche Glasfaser, Niels Jonkman, Matthias Greve, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, Germany, HbbTV, HTML5, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'