Digital TV News: Mauro Bonomi
Amino IPTV STB range certified for latest Minerva platform
Jul 9, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced a range of multiscreen capabilities for its Aminet IPTV product range when running on Minerva's iTVFusion 5 video service management platform. The Company's A140 and A540 HD devices are now fully certified with Minerva's 5.4 client.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mongolia's SkyC&C deploys Minerva iTVFusion
Apr 8, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that SkyC&C, the largest broadband service provider in Mongolia, has deployed Minerva's iTVFusion to offer TV services within the region. The Minerva platform will enable SkyC&C to offer pay TV over its broadband and mobile networks.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SkyC&C, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia, TV Everywhere
Volia Selects Minerva Platform to Offer Multiscreen Television Services
Mar 20, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Volia has deployed Minerva iTVFusion for its advanced TV services. The system will enable the Ukrainian operator to offer pay TV services over third-party broadband networks, significantly increasing its service footprint.
News categories: Minerva, Volia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Ukraine
Entone Brings Hybrid TV Solution to West Alabama TV Cable
Jul 19, 2012 – Entone has announced that its Hybrid TV solution is enabling cable operators to deliver an enhanced HDTV service that combines traditional cable TV (CATV) service and over-the-top (OTT) services via a seamless user experience.
News categories: Entone, West Alabama T.V. Cable, Minerva Networks, Confluent Technology, NCTC, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Minerva Platform Enables Delivery of Next Generation Television Services to Cable Subscribers
May 21, 2012 – Minerva Networks has demonstrated solutions for cable operators at The Cable Show 2012. The solutions are based on the Minerva iTVFusion 5 platform and enable cable MSOs to blend their traditional QAM linear content with compelling IP services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cable TV, Middleware
Minerva Unveils First Complete Broadband TV Solution
Apr 17, 2012 – Minerva Networks has revealed a complete pay television solution deployable over broadband networks. Built on Minerva iTVFusion 5, the new Broadband TV (BBTV) service combines linear and on-demand video content over a service provider's data network.
News categories: Minerva, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, DRM, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Etex Telephone Cooperative Selects Minerva Broadband TV Platform
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been selected by Etex Telephone Cooperative to offer television services to members of the Texas Lone Star Network at variable bandwidths as low as 3Mbps.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Pace Announces Integration Partnership With Minerva
Jun 16, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced a partnership agreement with Minerva. The partners will integrate Minerva xTVFusion middleware technology into Pace's HD set-top boxes, expanding the range of IPTV options available to service providers.
News categories: Pace plc, Minerva Networks, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Minerva Passes 200 IPTV Deployment Milestone
Aug 23, 2010 – Recent wins including Craw-Kan Telephone Cooperative and Swiftel Communications in North America, ICE in Costa Rica, PCCTV in Cambodia, and Palm Hills Development in the Middle East have increased the total number of Minerva's worldwide IPTV deployments to over two hundred (200).
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cambodia, Costa Rica, IPTV, Market Research, Middle-East, USA
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019