Digital TV News: Michael Ivanchenko
TiVo renews Personalized Content Discovery platform agreement with Foxtel
Nov 5, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Foxtel has renewed its license to TiVo’s Search and Recommendation services and will have access to TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Foxtel, Samuel Sweet, Michael Ivanchenko, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Foxtel selects Nagra to support its subscription TV Service
Sep 26, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Australia's Foxtel has selected the NAGRA MediaLive Service Platform to enable services across its range of connected set-top boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Foxtel, Michael Ivanchenko, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Apps, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Foxtel selects Pace's Whole Home software
Sep 13, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its Elements Whole Home software has been chosen by Australia's Foxtel. Pace’s Elements Whole Home software platform is based on open source components and enables the rapid deployment of advanced hybrid services.
News categories: Pace plc, Foxtel, Shane McCarthy, Michael Ivanchenko, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free