Digital TV News: Michael Lantz
Accedo and Viaplay launch media service for Xbox in Nordic region
Dec 20, 2012 – Accedo and Viaplay, the Nordic online streaming service, have announced the launch of Viaplay on Xbox in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The new media app gives access to Viaplay's content offering through the games console.
News categories: Accedo, Viaplay, Xbox, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Gaming, Norway, OTT, Sweden
Accedo and maxdome Partner to Deliver VOD App for PlayStation® 3
Nov 22, 2012 – Accedo and Germany's maxdome have announced the launch of a Playstation® 3 VOD app. The PS3 app gives users access to a vast catalogue of maxdome video titles, including films, series, comedy shows, documentaries, music, children's programmes, and many more.
News categories: Accedo, maxdome, Apps, Gaming, Germany, OTT
Accedo powers Deutsche Telekom TV apps on Entertain
Sep 17, 2012 – Accedo has announced that its Accedo Application Sphere® solution has been chosen by Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt:DTE; NYSE:DT) to power the recently launched TV Apps on Entertain in Germany.
News categories: Accedo, Deutsche Telekom, Michael Lantz, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV
Accedo and NDS Partner To Deliver End-to-End Solution for STB Apps
Sep 7, 2012 – Accedo and NDS (NASDAQ: CSCO) have announced a partnership to enable set-top-box apps and widgets. The combined solution will enable pay-TV operators to launch their own app store, manage application lifecycle, contextualise content, and monetize apps.
News categories: Accedo, NDS Group, Apps, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box
TiVo partners with Accedo for TV applications
Sep 6, 2012 – Accedo has announced a partnership with TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) for the launch of multiple applications for the TiVo platform. Accedo will launch multiple applications on TiVo, starting with funspot® games, initially in the US.
News categories: Accedo, TiVo Inc, Apps, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, USA
Accedo and Irdeto Partner to Deliver the Ultimate TV Everywhere Experience
Dec 20, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Irdeto (JSE: NPN) have announced a partnership to create next-generation TV Everywhere services and experiences for pay TV operators, broadcasters and content providers world-wide.
News categories: Irdeto, Accedo Broadband, Apps, CES2021, Content Protection, IPTV, OTT
Accedo and Vestel partner to bring applications to Vestel TV devices
Sep 5, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) have announced a partnership to bring Accedo's applications and services to Vestel TV devices and jointly drive the development of attractive applications and services.
News categories: Accedo Broadband, Vestel, Apps, IFA2020, OTT, Smart TV
Opera TV Store: Connect your TV to the web world
Sep 1, 2011 – Opera Software has launched its Opera TV Store, a complete HTML5 based store solution for easy implementation into connected TVs by OEMs and easily reached by developers and content providers.
News categories: Opera Software, Apps, Blu-ray, IBCShowcase, IFA2020, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Accedo Broadband and Ekioh introduce the world's first 3D games for IPTV
Mar 21, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Ekioh have announced the availability of casual games in 3D using Ekioh's latest SVG software. The 3D games will be available for all Ekioh customers from Q3 2011.
News categories: Ekioh, Accedo Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange, VR
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0