Digital TV News: Michel Artières
SeaChange launches cloud-based, E2E multiscreen video delivery platform
May 31, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has debuted a video management and delivery platform, PanoramiC, that equips video providers with a cloud-based, end-to-end service designed to optimize and personalize their viewers’ video experience.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Jacques Le Mancq, Michael Stattmann, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATEME integrates AV1 codec into its TITAN video delivery solution
Apr 3, 2018 – At NAB, ATEME will showcase a production ready AV1 CODEC on its TITAN video delivery system. Using TITAN and the codec, operators can deploy a royalty free solution for both the headend and the player; furthermore, AV1 enables significant CDN savings.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
ATEME and CANAL+ extend partnership to include UHD premium services
Mar 15, 2018 – ATEME and CANAL+ have extended their partnership to include UHD premium services. Leveraging ATEME’s continuous research and innovation in picture quality, CANAL+ workflow can now process both SD, HD and UHD content.
News categories: ATEME, CANAL+, Michel Artières, Philippe Rivas, Content Distribution, France, Satellite, TV Everywhere
MStar confirms HEVC decoder interoperability with ATEME encoders
Jan 13, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that all of its chipsets which support the HEVC standard decoder (ISO/IEC 23008-2/ITU-T H.265) have been successfully tested for interoperability with TITAN, ATEME’s high video quality, high density software compression solution.
News categories: MStar Semi, ATEME, Patrick Molin, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ATEME participates in HEVC UHD live satellite broadcast
Jun 11, 2014 – ATEME has announced that it successfully demonstrated the power of its carrier-grade video encoding/transcoding product, TITAN Live Any-to-Any, at the 2014 French Open tennis tournament.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artieres, Content Distribution, France, Satellite
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
- NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
- ACCESS CO. and EKT integrate the NetRange Application Store
- Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
- EBU and Eurofins Digital Testing partner on UHDTV standards and logo
- XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
- Eutelsat selected by Orby TV for new U.S. DTH satellite service
- Dotscreen to develop Freesat UI on Arris set-top box
- Liberty Latin America selects TiVo for roll out in Puerto Rico
- Amlogic and Vewd introduce turnkey chipset platform for pay TV service
- iWedia provides software for True OTT service in Thailand