Digital TV News: Michel Artières
SeaChange launches cloud-based, E2E multiscreen video delivery platform
May 31, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has debuted a video management and delivery platform, PanoramiC, that equips video providers with a cloud-based, end-to-end service designed to optimize and personalize their viewers’ video experience.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Jacques Le Mancq, Michael Stattmann, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATEME integrates AV1 codec into its TITAN video delivery solution
Apr 3, 2018 – At NAB, ATEME will showcase a production ready AV1 CODEC on its TITAN video delivery system. Using TITAN and the codec, operators can deploy a royalty free solution for both the headend and the player; furthermore, AV1 enables significant CDN savings.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
ATEME and CANAL+ extend partnership to include UHD premium services
Mar 15, 2018 – ATEME and CANAL+ have extended their partnership to include UHD premium services. Leveraging ATEME’s continuous research and innovation in picture quality, CANAL+ workflow can now process both SD, HD and UHD content.
News categories: ATEME, CANAL+, Michel Artières, Philippe Rivas, Content Distribution, France, Satellite, TV Everywhere
MStar confirms HEVC decoder interoperability with ATEME encoders
Jan 13, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that all of its chipsets which support the HEVC standard decoder (ISO/IEC 23008-2/ITU-T H.265) have been successfully tested for interoperability with TITAN, ATEME’s high video quality, high density software compression solution.
News categories: MStar Semi, ATEME, Patrick Molin, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ATEME participates in HEVC UHD live satellite broadcast
Jun 11, 2014 – ATEME has announced that it successfully demonstrated the power of its carrier-grade video encoding/transcoding product, TITAN Live Any-to-Any, at the 2014 French Open tennis tournament.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artieres, Content Distribution, France, Satellite
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications