Digital TV News: Michel Artières
ATEME and Broadpeak offer low-latency solution for DVB-I delivery
Oct 24, 2019 – Broadpeak and ATEME have announced an ultra-low-latency live video streaming solution that supporting the emerging DVB-I standard. The joint offering enables pay-TV operators to deliver live streams with just 1 second of end-to-end latency.
News categories: Broadpeak, ATEME, Jacques Le Mancq, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Worldwide
SeaChange launches cloud-based, E2E multiscreen video delivery platform
May 31, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has debuted a video management and delivery platform, PanoramiC, that equips video providers with a cloud-based, end-to-end service designed to optimize and personalize their viewers’ video experience.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Jacques Le Mancq, Michael Stattmann, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATEME integrates AV1 codec into its TITAN video delivery solution
Apr 3, 2018 – At NAB, ATEME will showcase a production ready AV1 CODEC on its TITAN video delivery system. Using TITAN and the codec, operators can deploy a royalty free solution for both the headend and the player; furthermore, AV1 enables significant CDN savings.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
ATEME and CANAL+ extend partnership to include UHD premium services
Mar 15, 2018 – ATEME and CANAL+ have extended their partnership to include UHD premium services. Leveraging ATEME’s continuous research and innovation in picture quality, CANAL+ workflow can now process both SD, HD and UHD content.
News categories: ATEME, CANAL+, Michel Artières, Philippe Rivas, Content Distribution, France, Satellite, TV Everywhere
MStar confirms HEVC decoder interoperability with ATEME encoders
Jan 13, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that all of its chipsets which support the HEVC standard decoder (ISO/IEC 23008-2/ITU-T H.265) have been successfully tested for interoperability with TITAN, ATEME’s high video quality, high density software compression solution.
News categories: MStar Semi, ATEME, Patrick Molin, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ATEME participates in HEVC UHD live satellite broadcast
Jun 11, 2014 – ATEME has announced that it successfully demonstrated the power of its carrier-grade video encoding/transcoding product, TITAN Live Any-to-Any, at the 2014 French Open tennis tournament.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artieres, Content Distribution, France, Satellite
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
- Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
- NAGRA and KAON introduce Android TV streaming solution for pay-TV operators
- NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on STB interoperability implementation
- Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
- BBC explores targeting of promotional content using Sky technology
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA