Digital TV News: Mikael Dahlgren
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, OTT
UPC Hungary selects Agama’s video assurance platform
Jun 5, 2018 – Agama has announced that UPC Hungary has selected its video assurance platform to ensure top quality for its video services. By implementing the Agama assurance platform, UPC achieves full operational transparency in real-time.
News categories: Agama, UPC Hungary, Silicon Computers, Mikael Dahlgren, Tibor Szabadszallasi, Tibor Temesi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, QoE
Telenor extends cable service assurance with Agama
May 31, 2018 – Agama has announced that Telenor in Norway has extended its cable video assurance capabilities with Agama network probes, as well as implementing Agama SCALE - the next generation Agama analytics and assurance platform.
News categories: Agama, Telenor, Mikael Dahlgren, Tommy Hexeberg, Cable TV, Digital TV, Norway, QoE
Netstream selects Agama for OTT video service assurance
Nov 15, 2017 – Agama has announced that Netstream has selected Agama's OTT service assurance solution to ensure their service quality and customer viewing experience. With the Agama solution, Netstream will be able to assure that their OTT services meet their customers' expectations.
News categories: Agama, Netstream, Mikael Dahlgren, Robert Bertschinger, Digital TV, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama and VisualOn partner to improve OTT video experiences
Sep 14, 2017 – Agama and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for efficient video service quality assurance for OTT providers. The integration simplifies the process for operators wanting to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
News categories: Agama, VisualOn, Mikael Dahlgren, Yang Cai, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama Technologies selected by Deutsche Glasfaser
Sep 6, 2016 – Agama has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser is implementing Agama's video service assurance solution. Deutsche Glasfaser operates Germany's most far-reaching independent open access FTTH networks along with an IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama, Deutsche Glasfaser, Mikael Dahlgren, Niels Jonkman, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box
Digicel selects Agama for Video Service Assurance
Jul 5, 2016 – Agama has announced that Digicel has selected Agama to provide its end-to-end DTV monitoring solution. This solution covers the complete end-to-end hybrid IP/cable TV and OTT service distribution for linear and VoD services.
News categories: Agama, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Krishna Phillipp, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Jamaica
Watson Nordic taps Agama for multiscreen OTT service assurance
Sep 2, 2014 – Agama has announced that it has been contracted by Watson Nordic, a Finnish OTT multiscreen video service provider, to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for real-time monitoring, assurance and analytics of the service distribution from creation to consumption.
News categories: Agama, Watson Nordic, Jari Laiho, Mikael Dahlgren, Finland, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Finecom selects Agama for TV service quality monitoring
May 13, 2014 – Agama Technologies has announced it has been chosen by Switzerland's Finecom Telecommunications to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for TV service quality monitoring, assurance and analytics.
News categories: Agama, Finecom, Mikael Dahlgren, ANGA COM, Cable TV, QoE, Switzerland
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA