Digital TV News: Mikael Dahlgren
UPC Hungary selects Agama’s video assurance platform
Jun 5, 2018 – Agama has announced that UPC Hungary has selected its video assurance platform to ensure top quality for its video services. By implementing the Agama assurance platform, UPC achieves full operational transparency in real-time.
News categories: Agama, UPC Hungary, Silicon Computers, Mikael Dahlgren, Tibor Szabadszallasi, Tibor Temesi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, QoE
Telenor extends cable service assurance with Agama
May 31, 2018 – Agama has announced that Telenor in Norway has extended its cable video assurance capabilities with Agama network probes, as well as implementing Agama SCALE - the next generation Agama analytics and assurance platform.
News categories: Agama, Telenor, Mikael Dahlgren, Tommy Hexeberg, Cable TV, Digital TV, Norway, QoE
Netstream selects Agama for OTT video service assurance
Nov 15, 2017 – Agama has announced that Netstream has selected Agama's OTT service assurance solution to ensure their service quality and customer viewing experience. With the Agama solution, Netstream will be able to assure that their OTT services meet their customers' expectations.
News categories: Agama, Netstream, Mikael Dahlgren, Robert Bertschinger, Digital TV, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama and VisualOn partner to improve OTT video experiences
Sep 14, 2017 – Agama and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for efficient video service quality assurance for OTT providers. The integration simplifies the process for operators wanting to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
News categories: Agama, VisualOn, Mikael Dahlgren, Yang Cai, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama Technologies selected by Deutsche Glasfaser
Sep 6, 2016 – Agama has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser is implementing Agama's video service assurance solution. Deutsche Glasfaser operates Germany's most far-reaching independent open access FTTH networks along with an IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama, Deutsche Glasfaser, Mikael Dahlgren, Niels Jonkman, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box
Digicel selects Agama for Video Service Assurance
Jul 5, 2016 – Agama has announced that Digicel has selected Agama to provide its end-to-end DTV monitoring solution. This solution covers the complete end-to-end hybrid IP/cable TV and OTT service distribution for linear and VoD services.
News categories: Agama, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Krishna Phillipp, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Jamaica
Watson Nordic taps Agama for multiscreen OTT service assurance
Sep 2, 2014 – Agama has announced that it has been contracted by Watson Nordic, a Finnish OTT multiscreen video service provider, to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for real-time monitoring, assurance and analytics of the service distribution from creation to consumption.
News categories: Agama, Watson Nordic, Jari Laiho, Mikael Dahlgren, Finland, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Finecom selects Agama for TV service quality monitoring
May 13, 2014 – Agama Technologies has announced it has been chosen by Switzerland's Finecom Telecommunications to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for TV service quality monitoring, assurance and analytics.
News categories: Agama, Finecom, Mikael Dahlgren, ANGA COM, Cable TV, QoE, Switzerland
Agama to Launch Microsoft® Mediaroom® Edition of DTV Monitoring for IPTV Quality Assurance at IBC2012
Aug 21, 2012 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has become an official Microsoft® Mediaroom® ecosystem partner and will launch a Mediaroom edition of its complete end-to-end DTV Monitoring Solution at IBC2012.
News categories: Agama, Mikael Dahlgren, IBC2019, IPTV
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019