Digital TV News: Mike Angus
Fan TV coming to Time Warner Cable subscribers
Apr 22, 2014 – Fan TV and Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) have announced the release of Fan TV, a new way to watch live TV and streaming content with a frictionless discovery experience and a breakthrough touch remote.
News categories: Fan TV, Time Warner Cable, Gilles BianRosa, Mike Angus, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Time Warner Cable to offer TWC TV app for Xbox 360
Jun 28, 2013 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced an agreement with Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) to make its TWC TV™ app available on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Xbox, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Games Console, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
Time Warner Cable to bring content to Samsung Smart TVs without a Set Top Box
Jun 11, 2013 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced the launch of the TWC TV™ application, starting this summer, on compatible Samsung Smart TV™s, furthering the company's commitment to developing ways to help consumers enjoy the programming they love anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Samsung, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV Everywhere, USA
TWC TV iOS app adds access to programming out of home
Apr 16, 2013 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced that it will launch select Video On Demand and live programming outside the home on the new update to its TWC TV app for iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and iPod iTouch. The programming is accessible over any WiFi connection.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Time Warner Cable Launches TWC TV™ Channel on Roku®
Mar 7, 2013 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced the launch of the TWC TV channel on Roku players. Customers will be able to stream up to 300 channels of live programming in their homes through the Roku device at no additional cost.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Roku, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
TWC TV Launching on Roku
Jan 7, 2013 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) and Roku® have announced that they have entered into an agreement to bring TWC TV™ to Roku streaming devices in the U.S. TWC TV is a service available to subscribers of Time Warner Cable video service and is expected to launch on Roku this quarter.
News categories: Roku, Time Warner Cable, Cable TV, CES2020, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions