Digital TV News: Min Kim
Consolidated Communications offers live OTT sports from fuboTV
Dec 21, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced it has reached an agreement with fuboTV, the leading sports-first live streaming TV service, to bring its content line-up to Consolidated Communications’ customers.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, fuboTV, Rob Koester, Min Kim, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Kaon Media cuts time-to-market by selecting Vewd
Oct 4, 2017 – Vewd has announced that Kaon Media has selected Vewd products for its next generation of set-top boxes. Kaon selected Vewd for two reasons: its ability to cut time-to-market significantly, and support for what OTT TV operators want to offer.
News categories: Vewd, Kaon Media, Aneesh Rajaram, Chulmin Kim, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
Sep 16, 2014 – Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) has announced that KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has selected Ikanos' Fusiv gateway processor family to power its new generation of feature-rich and highly integrated residential gateways.
News categories: Ikanos, KAON, Kourosh Amiri, Chul Min Kim, Broadband, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Trident and Kaon Media Showcase Advanced Android STB at IBC
Sep 12, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) has announced its showcase of Kaon Media's Android-based set-top box in the Trident booth at IBC 2011.
News categories: Trident Micro, Kaon, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Media Processors Power Celrun IPTV Set-Top Boxes Across Korea
Apr 15, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that Sigma's highly integrated SMP8654 media processors will be used to power Celrun's TD-1100 set-top box (STB) which has been selected by telecom provider LG Dacom to be deployed throughout Korea.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Celrun, LG Dacom, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025