Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
Nov 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that Dhiraagu will use the Minerva 10 platform to power its TV services in the Maldives. The Minerva platform brings improvements to the UX, adds new services and enables viewing on mobile and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Dhiraagu, Marco Bonomi, Mahmoud Dasser, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, The Maldives, UX
Minerva acquires Live TV social platform, TOK.tv
Sep 3, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced the acquisition of TOK.tv. TOK.tv, whose mission is to allow people to 'never watch sports alone', enables millions of soccer fans to enjoy their favorite games while interacting with friends.
News categories: Minerva Networks, TOK.tv, Mauro Bonomi, Fabrizio Capobianco, Digital TV, MnA, Social TV, Worldwide
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Waverly Utilities selects Amino MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and OS software
Mar 12, 2019 – Amino Technologies (LSE AIM: AMO) has been selected by US telecommunications provider Waverly Utilities to supply MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and Amino OS software that will allow the operator to boost efficiency and deliver an enhanced pay-TV video experience.
News categories: Amino, Waverly Utilities, Donald McGarva, Jeff Magsamen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
i3 Broadband selects Minerva YourTV Now for advanced TV services
Feb 27, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that the Minerva YourTV Now cloud service will power i3 Broadband’s advanced television services. Minerva YourTV Now is a turnkey cloud service for the delivery of video entertainment.
News categories: Minerva Networks, i3 Broadband, Randy Osborne, Dan Kennedy, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
Feb 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has integrated its YourTV Now cloud hosted service with the Verimatrix Viewthority content distribution platform. The solution combines a content distribution workflow, content promotion tools, analytics with a compelling user experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Verimatrix, Matt Cuson, Tom Pollard, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, UX, Worldwide
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV