Digital TV News: Motive Television
Motive and icube to develop Tablet TV dongle for UK Freeview
Dec 12, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with icube to jointly develop retail products that will enable Freeview broadcast TV to be received on mobile devices in the UK.
News categories: Motive Television, icube, Leonard M Fertig, Hyo Seon Kim, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
Digiturk begins rollout of Motive Television Anytime Anywhere technology
May 29, 2013 – Motive Television has announced that it has been informed by Digiturk that it has begun providing set-top boxes which include Motive's Television Anytime Anywhere technology to consumers on a commercial basis.
News categories: Motive Television, Digiturk, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey, TV Everywhere
Motive Television licenses software to Sagemcom for Digiturk launch
Nov 5, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Software License Agreement with Sagemcom for the use of Motive Television's Anytime Anywhere technology in anticipation of the launch of commercial services by Digiturk in Turkey.
News categories: Motive Television, Sagemcom, Digiturk, Apps, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motive Television Introduces TV Anytime Anywhere™ VOD Platform for US Cable
Oct 9, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced the launch of its TV Anytime Anywhere™ platform for cable in the U.S. The platform delivers on-demand video and live TV to STBs and mobile devices without the need for costly CDN infrastructure.
News categories: Motive Television, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
FOXTEL Announces Official Launch Of HD+ Service
Jun 17, 2008 – FOXTEL has announced the official launch of its much anticipated FOXTEL HD+ service on Sunday, June 22 and confirmed more than 15,000 FOXTEL subscribing homes have already upgraded to FOXTEL HD+ and the FOXTEL iQ2 set-top-unit.
News categories: FOXTEL, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
Highly Integrated, Single-Conversion TV Tuner Saves Space in DVB-T and PAL Applications
Feb 25, 2008 – Maxim Integrated Products (Pink Sheets: MXIM) has introduced the MAX3541 single-conversion, hybrid (analog and digital) television tuner.
News categories: Maxim Integrated Products, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0