Digital TV News: Multimedia Polska
Multimedia Polska report for the three and nine months ended 30 September 2008
Nov 12, 2008 – As at 30 September 2008, Multimedia Polska (Warsaw: MMP) had around 59,700 digital television subscribers to both Cable DTV and IPTV. The Company expects to see a significant growth in the number of DTV users in the coming quarters.
News categories: Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
GET Norway Selects TANDBERG Television for Cable VOD Network Upgrade
Sep 9, 2008 – TANDBERG Television has announced that its OpenStream® Digital Services Platform and market-leading EQ8096 Edge QAM solutions have been selected by Get Norway to help create its video-on-demand (VOD) services which it will launch this autumn.
News categories: TANDBERG, Get, Broadband, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DOCSIS, Norway
Multimedia Polska - Over One Million RGUs Sold
Apr 17, 2008 – Sales of digital cable TV (DTV) have been on the rise. In Q1 2008, Multimedia Polska acquired 15.6 thousand new DTV subscribers, against 10.6 thousand in Q4 2007. As at the end of March 2008, the company had over 35 thousand DTV users.
News categories: Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Subscribers
Multimedia Polska Launches Video-on-Demand Service Powered by Harmonic's Video Server and Software Suite
Mar 3, 2008 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Multimedia Polska, a leading cable and IPTV service provider in Poland with more than 600,000 subscribers, has deployed Harmonic's on-demand solutions for its VOD service launched in September 2007.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Multimedia Polska quarterly report for the three and twelve months
Feb 26, 2008 – As at 31 December 2007, the Group had 23,055 digital television subscribers in both technologies (DTV and IPTV). In addition, Multimedia Polska Group launched video on demand to selected cable locations in large cities on 27 September 2007.
News categories: Multimedia Polska, Report for Q4 2007, 2007 Q4 results presentation, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
Multimedia Polska Financial Report For 2Q07
Aug 7, 2007 – Multimedia Polska's digital television service provided over PSTN networks (IPTV) had some 2,800 subscribers at the end of the second quarter. The digital television service provided over cable networks (DTV) was taken up by some 2,000 customers.
News categories: Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
Multimedia Polska Deploys Latens Downloadable Conditional Access
May 14, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that its downloadable CA is now deployed to provide content and revenue security for Multimedia Polska’s cable network as it transitions to digital. More …
News categories: Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Poland
ADB Supplies Multimedia Polska for HD Launch
May 10, 2007 – Advanced Digital Broadcast has announced that it has reached an agreement with Multimedia Polska to supply advanced, high definition (HD) digital cable set-top boxes (STB). ADB will supply its ADB-5800C interactive cable STB. More …
News categories: Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions