Digital TV News: NanoTech Entertainment
UltraFlix app available for Roku HD STBs
Jun 1, 2016 – NanoTech (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that UltraFlix, home of thousands of hours of top Hollywood blockbuster movies, documentaries, TV series, concerts and sports, is now available on the Roku 2 and Roku 3 HD streaming set top boxes.
News categories: NanoTech, Philip Foley, Apps, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Hisense TVs to feature NanoTech's UltraFlix 4K streaming app
Jan 7, 2015 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Hisense. Under the agreement, NanoTech's all 4K UltraFlix Network App will be bundled with Hisense's 4K Ultra HD TV product line.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Hisense, Aaron Taylor, Erin Magee, Apps, CES2021, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
UltraFlix 4K streaming launches on Samsung UHD TVs
Nov 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics America to launch its transactional Video-On-Demand 4K network on all 2014 Samsung Ultra High-Definition (UHD) TVs starting in November.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Samsung, Aaron Taylor, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
NanoTech UltraFlix 4K streaming for VIZIO TVs
Sep 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that its all 4K UltraFlix Network has been selected by VIZIO for inclusion on its new P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV collection.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, VIZIO, Aaron Taylor, Matt McRae, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
UltraFlix IPTV/OTT adds 4K Ultra HD Moving Murals
Dec 27, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced a worldwide distribution agreement with Epic Eye. Under the agreement, UltraFlix™, NanoTech’s streaming Ultra HD service, has been granted rights to distribute Epic Eye's Moving Murals™ gallery of 4K murals.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Moving Murals, Susan Rees, Jeff Foley, CES2021, OTT, Set Top Box
NanoTech selects NVIDIA Tegra 4 to power Nuvola NP-1 Media Player
Jul 16, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has selected the NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) Tegra 4 mobile processor as the basis for its new 4K Ultra HD players.
News categories: NVIDIA, NanoTech Entertainment, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5