Digital TV News: Naveen Chopra
TiVo grows subscriber base to 7 million
Apr 20, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it has reached 7 million subscriptions for TiVo-enabled platforms deployed by operators in both North America and Europe, including Virgin Media, Vodafone Spain, RCN, Cogeco and Suddenlink.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Naveen Chopra, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Frontier Communications to deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's products and services
Feb 25, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) have announced a multi-year partnership. Starting in mid-2015, Frontier will market and deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's suite of whole-home products and services as part of its video offering.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Frontier Communications, Naveen Chopra, Dan McCarthy, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Smart Home, USA
Conax to Offer Advanced Global TV Platform With TiVo Software
Mar 8, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Conax have announced that they have partnered to offer a next generation DVB set-top box platform for deployment by television operators around the world.
News categories: Conax, TiVo Inc, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
TiVo and Windstream Partner to Offer TiVo DVR & Windstream High-Speed Internet Bundle
Oct 31, 2007 – TiVo Inc. (Nasdaq: TIVO) and Windstream Corporation (NYSE: WIN) have announced an agreement to offer bundled internet and TiVo DVR services.
News categories: Windstream, TiVo, Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform