Digital TV News: Naveen Chopra
TiVo grows subscriber base to 7 million
Apr 20, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it has reached 7 million subscriptions for TiVo-enabled platforms deployed by operators in both North America and Europe, including Virgin Media, Vodafone Spain, RCN, Cogeco and Suddenlink.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Naveen Chopra, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Frontier Communications to deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's products and services
Feb 25, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) have announced a multi-year partnership. Starting in mid-2015, Frontier will market and deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's suite of whole-home products and services as part of its video offering.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Frontier Communications, Naveen Chopra, Dan McCarthy, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Smart Home, USA
Conax to Offer Advanced Global TV Platform With TiVo Software
Mar 8, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Conax have announced that they have partnered to offer a next generation DVB set-top box platform for deployment by television operators around the world.
News categories: Conax, TiVo Inc, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
TiVo and Windstream Partner to Offer TiVo DVR & Windstream High-Speed Internet Bundle
Oct 31, 2007 – TiVo Inc. (Nasdaq: TIVO) and Windstream Corporation (NYSE: WIN) have announced an agreement to offer bundled internet and TiVo DVR services.
News categories: Windstream, TiVo, Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
- NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
- ACCESS CO. and EKT integrate the NetRange Application Store
- Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
- EBU and Eurofins Digital Testing partner on UHDTV standards and logo
- XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
- Eutelsat selected by Orby TV for new U.S. DTH satellite service
- Dotscreen to develop Freesat UI on Arris set-top box
- Liberty Latin America selects TiVo for roll out in Puerto Rico
- Amlogic and Vewd introduce turnkey chipset platform for pay TV service
- iWedia provides software for True OTT service in Thailand