Digital TV News: NetRange
ACCESS CO. and EKT integrate the NetRange Application Store
Sep 13, 2019 – ACCESS CO. and EKT have announced that they are extending their partnership to integrate the NetRange Application Store, a widely deployed Smart TV store with a worldwide catalogue of thousands of apps, to deliver next generation TV and OTT consumer experiences.
News categories: ACCESS CO, EKT, Netrange, Dr. Neale Foster, Richard Smith, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box
ACCESS acquires NetRange
Apr 16, 2019 – ACCESS Europe has acquired NetRange. The acquisition guarantees that the company’s customers will be able to deploy solutions spanning the entire connected entertainment portfolio inside the home, on-the-go and in connected vehicles.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, Dr. Neale Foster, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, In-Car, MnA, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Express Luck chooses NetRange Smart TV portal
Sep 5, 2017 – Via the NetRange Smart TV Portal, users of Express Luck in Europe but also throughout SE Asia and Latin America can enjoy a rich variety of content in over 60 languages, including live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services.
News categories: NetRange, Express Luck, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, Smart TV
NetRange Smart TV Portal now available on KTC devices
Sep 1, 2017 – KTC and NetRange are joining forces. By integrating the NetRange Smart TV Portal, KTC devices will be giving access to content in over 60 languages, including live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Jan Wendt, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, OTT, Smart TV
Foxconn chooses NetRange for smart TV ecosystems
Sep 5, 2016 – Foxconn and NetRange have announced that thanks to NetRange’s Smart TV technology, Foxconn will be able to equip its TV devices with a complete, turnkey middleware and be the first OEM to deliver ready-to-go products to the numerous renowned brands it produces for.
News categories: NetRange, Foxconn, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Okko and NetRange join forces in Smart TV
Aug 25, 2016 – NetRange has finalized a content deal with Okko, Russia’s leading paid Video on Demand service offering Hollywood and local content. Okko customers can stream HD movies, series, and cartoons legally and without advertising.
News categories: NetRange, Okko, Jan Wendt, Ivan Gorodetsky, Digital TV, OTT, Russia, Smart TV
Skyworth deploys SERAPHIC TV Browser in smart TVs for Europe
Mar 29, 2016 – Skyworth has declared its adoption of SERAPHIC's Blink-based Sraf TV Browser in its connected TVs. SERAPHIC has a greater than 80 percent share of the world's Blink/Linux-based TV Browser market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Wang Ye, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Grundig counts on NetRange’s TV Portal
Feb 11, 2016 – Grundig and NetRange have announced that they will collaborate on Grundig’s intelligent TV platform Ultralogic 4K, which will run on Grundig's UHD TVs as well as on TV devices of parent company Arcelik.
News categories: NetRange, Grundig, Jan Wendt, Apps, Austria, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, Norway, Smart TV, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
MyLiveGuard connected home service added to NetRange Portal
Feb 5, 2016 – MyLiveGuard has announced its launching into the smart home market with NetRange. MyLiveGuard will be integrated into millions of Smart TV’s and Set Top Boxes operated by the company via the NetRange Portal.
News categories: NetRange, MyLiveGuard, Jan Wendt, Miles Woodhouse, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free