Digital TV News: NetRange
IAV and NetRange to show automotive entertainment platform at CES
Dec 15, 2015 – At CES 2016, IAV and NetRange will be presenting OS.CAR – a platform for digital value-added services in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The platform provides consumers with virtually unrestricted access to movies, linear TV channels, apps and games during a car trip.
News categories: NetRange, IAV, Jan Wendt, Torsten Herrmann, CES2020, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
Huawei and NetRange to jointly develop Smart TV OTT ecosystem
Sep 14, 2015 – Huawei and NetRange have announced that they will work in partnership to create a joint OTT ecosystem. The two companies agreed to cooperate with a view to providing content-rich OTT ecosystem services, including linear TV streaming, video on demand and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, Huawei, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
XGEM STBs to include access to NetRange Smart TV Portal
Sep 3, 2015 – XGEM and NetRange have announced that they are joining forces for XGEM’s Philips set top boxes. Via the NetRange Smart TV portal, XGEM devices will gain access to applications such as VOD, catch-up TV, news, music, sport and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, XGEM, Jan Wendt, Nicolas Denis, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box
ABOX42 and Netrange join forces for Smart TV / OTT
May 19, 2014 – NetRange has announced a partnership with Abox42. NetRange will offer its complete Smart TV solution to any customer instantly on all IPTV & OTT STB platforms of Abox42.
News categories: NetRange, Abox42, Apps, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NetRange - now more than 2000 global linear TV channels available
Jan 7, 2014 – NetRange has announced that it has signed contracts with more than 2000 linear TV channels via IP, enabling the company to offer a unique quantity and variety of worldwide linear TV channels distributed through a single aggregator source.
News categories: NetRange, Jan Wendt, Content Distribution, OTT, Worldwide
NetRange provides Italy's TELE System with Smart TV portal
Oct 18, 2013 – NetRange has announced that it has signed a cooperation with Italian STB maker, TELE System, to provide TELE System’s set-top-boxes with Smart TV portals. The cooperation covers devices ranging from pure IP to hybrid devices.
News categories: TELE System, NetRange, Jan Wendt, Apps, Digital TV, Italy, Set Top Box
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy