Digital TV News: NetRange
Skyworth deploys SERAPHIC TV Browser in smart TVs for Europe
Mar 29, 2016 – Skyworth has declared its adoption of SERAPHIC's Blink-based Sraf TV Browser in its connected TVs. SERAPHIC has a greater than 80 percent share of the world's Blink/Linux-based TV Browser market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Wang Ye, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Grundig counts on NetRange’s TV Portal
Feb 11, 2016 – Grundig and NetRange have announced that they will collaborate on Grundig’s intelligent TV platform Ultralogic 4K, which will run on Grundig's UHD TVs as well as on TV devices of parent company Arcelik.
News categories: NetRange, Grundig, Jan Wendt, Apps, Austria, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, Norway, Smart TV, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
MyLiveGuard connected home service added to NetRange Portal
Feb 5, 2016 – MyLiveGuard has announced its launching into the smart home market with NetRange. MyLiveGuard will be integrated into millions of Smart TV’s and Set Top Boxes operated by the company via the NetRange Portal.
News categories: NetRange, MyLiveGuard, Jan Wendt, Miles Woodhouse, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
IAV and NetRange to show automotive entertainment platform at CES
Dec 15, 2015 – At CES 2016, IAV and NetRange will be presenting OS.CAR – a platform for digital value-added services in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The platform provides consumers with virtually unrestricted access to movies, linear TV channels, apps and games during a car trip.
News categories: NetRange, IAV, Jan Wendt, Torsten Herrmann, CES2021, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
Huawei and NetRange to jointly develop Smart TV OTT ecosystem
Sep 14, 2015 – Huawei and NetRange have announced that they will work in partnership to create a joint OTT ecosystem. The two companies agreed to cooperate with a view to providing content-rich OTT ecosystem services, including linear TV streaming, video on demand and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, Huawei, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
XGEM STBs to include access to NetRange Smart TV Portal
Sep 3, 2015 – XGEM and NetRange have announced that they are joining forces for XGEM’s Philips set top boxes. Via the NetRange Smart TV portal, XGEM devices will gain access to applications such as VOD, catch-up TV, news, music, sport and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, XGEM, Jan Wendt, Nicolas Denis, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box
ABOX42 and Netrange join forces for Smart TV / OTT
May 19, 2014 – NetRange has announced a partnership with Abox42. NetRange will offer its complete Smart TV solution to any customer instantly on all IPTV & OTT STB platforms of Abox42.
News categories: NetRange, Abox42, Apps, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NetRange - now more than 2000 global linear TV channels available
Jan 7, 2014 – NetRange has announced that it has signed contracts with more than 2000 linear TV channels via IP, enabling the company to offer a unique quantity and variety of worldwide linear TV channels distributed through a single aggregator source.
News categories: NetRange, Jan Wendt, Content Distribution, OTT, Worldwide
NetRange provides Italy's TELE System with Smart TV portal
Oct 18, 2013 – NetRange has announced that it has signed a cooperation with Italian STB maker, TELE System, to provide TELE System’s set-top-boxes with Smart TV portals. The cooperation covers devices ranging from pure IP to hybrid devices.
News categories: TELE System, NetRange, Jan Wendt, Apps, Digital TV, Italy, Set Top Box
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution