Digital TV News: Newland
Pakistan's InCable selects Exset DMS middleware
Oct 19, 2016 – InCable, one of the largest Pakistani cable providers, has become the latest operator to select Exset in order to create and deploy value add and dynamic advertising services across its digital network.
News categories: Exset, Mahmood Ulhaq, Irfan Goraya, Cable TV, Middleware, Pakistan
Exset and Newland target cable operators in Pakistan
May 17, 2016 – Exset has announced that it is now directly selling its Value Added Service DMS ecosystem integrated with Newland set-top boxes to cable operators in Pakistan. DMS adds services over and above video that open up new revenue opportunities for the operators.
News categories: Exset, Newland, Mahmood Ulhaq, Cable TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Exset supplies DMS-equipped STBs to Pakistan’s Cable Media Group
Nov 17, 2015 – Exset has announced that it is supplying the latest version of its Value Added Service DMS 4.0 technology to Pakistan cable operator Cable Media Group (CMG). Exset has integrated its middleware with set-top boxes from Gospell to be deployed by CMG.
News categories: Exset, Gospell, Cable Media Group, Andrew Pons, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Indonesia's GCN chooses Conditional Access from Viaccess-Orca
Jul 3, 2013 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Indonesian satellite TV provider PT. Global Comm Nusantara (GCN) has selected its Conditional Access System (CAS) to support an upcoming interactive satellite-based DTH service called 'neotv'.
News categories: Viaccess, GCN, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
China Digital STB (Set-top Box) Industry Report, 2010
Dec 13, 2010 – Research and Markets has announced the addition of Research In China's 'China Digital STB (Set-top Box) Industry Report, 2010' to their offering.
News categories: Research In China, Research and Markets, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019