Digital TV News: NexStreaming
Yospace, NexPlayer integration helps monetise live streams on HTML5 platforms
Jan 18, 2018 – Yospace and NexStreaming have announced that Yospace’s HTML5 SDK has been pre-integrated into the NexPlayer HTML5 player, allowing Yospace’s Server-Side Dynamic Ad Insertion to be accompanied by real-time, client-side tracking.
News categories: Yospace, NexStreaming, David Springall, Carlos Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
NexPlayer HTML5 player now compatible with Conviva QoE platform
Nov 20, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that its NexPlayer HTML5 player is fully compatible with the Conviva Video AI Platform. The pre-integrated solution combines HLS & DASH streaming across all browsers and devices with accurate analytics.
News categories: NexStreaming, Conviva, Carlos Lucas, Aditya Ganjam, Big Data, Digital TV, HTML5, Media Player, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
NexStreaming releases NexPlayer SDK for Samsung TIZEN Smart TVs
Feb 14, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced the release of NexPlayer for Tizen, a player SDK for Tizen-based apps, allowing video service providers to make their apps work on Samsung Smart TVs with the highest video quality and the most advanced features set.
News categories: NexStreaming, Samsung, Tizen, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, MWC19, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
NexPlayer SDK fully compatible with Yospace
Jan 3, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that its NexPlayer SDK supports Yospace’s Dynamic Ad Insertion platform. From now on, video service providers and broadcasters will be able to monetise their video apps and ensure their viewers enjoy the best user experience.
News categories: NexStreaming, Yospace, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile
Viaccess-Orca and NexStreaming integrate solutions
May 26, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced the integration of the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK into Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) for secure playback within Android and iOS mobile apps.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NexStreaming, Paul Molinier, Carlos Lucas, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Broadpeak video server and analytics integrated with NexPlayer SDK
Feb 22, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that its BkS350 origin server, BkS400 video cache server, and BkA100 analytics tool have been integrated with the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK to improve OTT multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Broadpeak, NexStreaming, Jacques Le Mancq, Carlos Lucas, Content Distribution, Media Player, Mobile, MWC19, OTT, Worldwide
SingTel Android apps to integrate HLS player SDK from NexStreaming
Mar 25, 2014 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the integration of its NexPlayer SDK with SingTel Android-based video applications. NexPlayer provides a video experience for Android devices regardless of the device maker or Android version.
News categories: NexStreaming, SingTel, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Singapore
Nexstreaming Releases a New Android HLS Player SDK: Nexplayer HD
Feb 25, 2013 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the release of NexPlayer HD, a version of its media player SDK, NexPlayer, now supporting HD video resolutions as well as the new Main and High H264 video profiles.
News categories: NexStreaming, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Media Player, Mobile, MWC19
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV