Digital TV News: Nielsen
FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
Jun 1, 2020 – FourthWall Media has introduced Adapt, a platform tool to onboard linear, addressable, and digital advertising campaigns, and has added ACR data from Smart TVs to its cable set-top box viewing dataset into the Reveal analytics platform.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Nielsen, Ellen Dudar, Matt Reid, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
May 21, 2020 – SpotX has expanded its Measurement and Attribution Suite. By uncovering audience reach metrics like brand lift, incremental reach and frequency, and outcome-based measurement, advertisers can more accurately pinpoint value across all video channels.
News categories: SpotX, Kristen Williams, Patrick Doyle, Michael Parent, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Univision joins Nielsen linear addressable TV beta program
May 7, 2020 – Univision has joined Nielsen’s Addressable TV platform beta program. Univision will evaluate the performance of test addressable ad campaigns enabling the company to assess how the solution performs with current procedures and systems.
News categories: Nielsen, Univision, Kelly Abcarian, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Innovid opens up video analytics dashboard as a free service
Apr 22, 2020 – Innovid has announced the launch of its Innovid iQ dashboard as an open, free service to the advertising industry. The dashboard gives marketers the most accurate, weekly view of the evolving video ad landscape as COVID-19 changes how consumers engage with video.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
Apr 2, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SGBI) have announced a multi-year renewal agreement under which Nielsen will provide a comprehensive suite of measurement services for Sinclair.
News categories: Nielsen, Sinclair Broadcast, Catherine Herkovic, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia join Xandr ad platform
Mar 11, 2020 – Xandr is working with leading media and entertainment companies including AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia to reinvent the way linear TV advertising is bought, sold, and optimized for a better consumer experience.
News categories: Xandr, AMC Networks, Disney, WarnerMedia, Brian Lesser, Kim Kelleher, Rita Ferro, Gerhard Zeiler, Fiona Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
GroupM launches Finecast addressable TV in Canada
Mar 5, 2020 – GroupM has announced the Canadian launch of Finecast. After launching and running campaigns in the UK and Australia, this entrance into the Canadian market solidifies Finecast as a global platform for targeting audiences via connected TV.
News categories: Finecast, GroupM, Jakob Nielsen, Stuart Garvie, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, OTT
First Total TV findings released by Virtual Australia (VOZ)
Feb 27, 2020 – In the first stage of a phased rollout, OzTAM, Regional TAM and Nielsen have released top line findings from the new Virtual Australia (VOZ) Total TV database, which brings together broadcast viewing on TV sets and connected devices.
News categories: Virtual Australia, Doug Peiffer, Australia, Digital TV, Market Research
NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
Feb 25, 2020 – NBCUniversal has announced new One Platform technology solutions and unveiled its transaction model ahead of the 2020-21 upfront season. One Platform gives marketers the power to reach all audiences across the full NBCUniversal ecosystem.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Linda Yaccarino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey