Digital TV News: Nokia Qt
STMicroelectronics to Showcase the Future of Home Entertainment at 2011 Consumer Electronics Show
Jan 4, 2011 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is using CES 2011 to demonstrate to customers its leading products and technologies that will enable consumer electronics manufacturers to deliver media-rich entertainment products in the future.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, CES2021, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
'Ubiquity Multiscreen TV' combines Internet with TV on any device
Sep 9, 2010 – Nokia Siemens Networks is launching a new software client for 'any device with a screen' that allows people to watch TV via any network. The Multiscreen TV client integrates 'Over the Top' TV and broadcast TV with the web and social network access.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia Qt, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
STMicroelectronics Demonstrates Strategic Approach for the Development of Broadcast/Broadband Consumer Market
Sep 7, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is painting a picture of a future media-rich consumer life with the demonstration of a broad range of set-top box (STB) solutions under the theme 'The Future of Entertainment' at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2010).
News categories: STMicroelectronics, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Trident Microsystems Integrates Nokia Qt User Interface Framework Into Set-Top Box Reference Designs
Mar 22, 2010 – Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has announced that it has integrated Nokia's leading Qt cross platform application and user interface (UI) framework into its 45nm PNX847x/8x/9 family of reference designs.
News categories: Trident Micro, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast