Digital TV News: Nordija
Dune HD Signs Agreement with Nordija to Bring Advanced Interactive TV Services to its Media Player Line-up
Apr 16, 2012 – At the NAB Show 2012, Dune HD announced a partnership with Nordija to add its interactive TV to the Dune HD product line. The first Dune HD media players with Nordija's capabilities are expected to launch within the first half of this year.
News categories: Dune HD, Nordija, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Dune HD Ships TV-301 Universal Media Player Globally and Offers TV-101 $49 Evaluation Promotion for Operators
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD has announced its IPTV-ready TV-301 universal media player and set-top box (STB), now in production. In support of operators seeking a low cost STB, Dune is offering for evaluation purposes, and a limited time, its TV-101 for $49.
News categories: Dune HD, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Danish national broadcaster launches HbbTV pilot
Mar 14, 2012 – Danish national broadcaster DR has launched a pilot HbbTV project. The service, called 'DR NU', is based on Nordija's fokusOn Hybrid TV middleware.
News categories: Nordija, DR NU, Denmark, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT
Entone and Nordija Deliver Enhanced Hybrid TV Solution
Aug 31, 2011 – Entone and Nordija have announced the availability of Nordija's fokusOn widget-based middleware on Entone's family of Hybrid TV devices and digital video recorders (DVRs).
News categories: Entone, Nordija, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nordija Partners with AcumenLink to Deliver Widget Based IPTV Middleware to The Americas
Apr 12, 2010 – Nordija, a provider of widget-based IPTV middleware, has announced its entry into the U.S. market in partnership with AcumenLink. The relationship will also open up new channels for other companies within the IPTV ecosystem.
News categories: Nordija, AcumenLink, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, USA
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
Tilgin and Nordija jointly provides HD IPTV to TRE-FOR
Sep 22, 2008 – Tilgin (STO:TILG) and Nordija have announced their collaboration to provide a HD IPTV solution to the Danish utility company TRE-FOR, which has decided to deliver HD (High Definition) IPTV to its subscriber base.
News categories: Tilgin, Nordija, TRE-FOR Bredbånd, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Alpha Komunikacijos Chooses Widevine to Protect Kava IPTV Service
Sep 8, 2008 – Widevine® has announced that Lithuanian IPTV operator Alpha komunikacijos has selected Widevine Cypher® to secure delivery of premium broadcast and video-on-demand content for its KAVA IPTV service.
News categories: Widevine, Alpha komunikacijos, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lithuania, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating