Digital TV News: OONA
Indonesia's Metranet selects Brightcove for streaming to its OONA app
Oct 7, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet, a subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia, to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Metranet, OONA, Ben Morrell, Widi Nugroho, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Telkom Indonesia launches OONA mobile TV app with Brightcove
Jul 16, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet Telkom Indonesia to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Telkom Indonesia, OONA, Ben Morrell, Joddy Hernady, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
TDS selects ARRIS MOXI Whole Home solution
Oct 12, 2015 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that TDS Telecommunications is currently deploying the ARRIS MOXI Whole Home Solution in 11 key markets in the southwestern U.S. to give subscribers a personalized multi-room experience for browsing and accessing their entertainment.
News categories: ARRIS Group, TDS Telecom, Bob Noonan, Shane West, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
ARRIS Enables Kabel Deutschland to Achieve a World Record 4.7 Gbit/s Downstream Throughput Speed
May 31, 2012 – ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) has announced that Kabel Deutschland has successfully field tested the combination of a EuroDOCSIS™ 3.0-based ARRIS C4® CMTS and 12 ARRIS Touchstone® Cable Modem CM820S' to deliver 4.7 Gbit/s of aggregated data throughput downstream.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Kabel Deutschland, Broadband, Cable Modem, Cable TV, DOCSIS, Germany
NDS at ANGA Cable 2010: Highlighting Local Customer Deployments & Advanced Hybrid Solutions
Apr 27, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of advanced solutions and applications for ANGA Cable. On show will be innovative technologies that enable platform operators to secure and broaden their business with new, revenue-boosting hybrid services.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, Germany, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, VR
NDS Demonstrates Commitment to China with Solutions for NGB and Three Network Convergence
Mar 22, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of solutions and applications for CCBN 2010. NDS will showcase a range of enabling technologies for digital-TV service providers looking to generate additional revenues from China's NGB and Three Network Convergence initiatives.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CCBN, China, DVR, Middleware
Latens launches ECO 4.0 the only IPTV middleware providing a truly secure home networking environment
Nov 6, 2008 – Latens has announced the US launch of release 4.0 of Latens ECOsystem (ECO) IPTV middleware. ECO 4.0 has enhanced user features and a widened scope, offering many advantages for both operator and subscriber.
News categories: Latens, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
Ready To Play With Global Digital Broadcast's UK IPTV Service
Jul 7, 2008 – The long awaited channel line up for the UK's first open, consumer, IPTV service, PlayTV UK, is now being released. Powered by the Global Digital Broadcast (GDBTV) network, PlayTV UK offers free to view channels and a number of pay packages.
News categories: Global Digital Broadcast, PlayTV UK, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
Clarion's New Navigation Systems Feature 4 Digital TV Tuners
Apr 24, 2008 – Clarion have announced four models from their new 'CRASVIA' and 'Smoonavi' 2DIN car navigation system series including a high-end model "NX808" that supports full 13-segment reception.
News categories: Clarion, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Mobile, Terrestrial
- Sony and Microsoft to collaborate on cloud for D2C entertainment and AI
- Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
- HbbTV Association adds seven new members
- Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
- b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
- IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
- IABM report shows squeezed margins but continuing optimism
- WMYD to host Detroit’s first Next-Gen TV station
- 3SS and Media Distillery team up for ultra-personalized AI-powered TV
- Redbox selects You.i TV to develop React Native app on Roku
- MainStreaming secures $6 million funding
- Survey reveals increasing use of multiple TV sources by viewers in Europe
- SK Telecom to offer world's first live TV sports broadcast over 5G
- Four media measurement bodies form global alliance
- Philo brings streaming TV to WOW! broadband customers
- FreeWheel announces programmatic OTT offering for local TV buyers
- Cyfrowy Polsat contract pay TV subscribers down 22,000 in 1Q 2019
- Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura bring EAS Alerts to Cloud TV services
- Telestream and NPAW integrate video monitoring and analytics platforms
- Cross channel ad management and tracking help drive video ad tech market