Digital TV News: Olivier DEMOLY
NEOTION and CIFRA deliver CI Plus 1.3 CAM to Tricolor TV
Feb 7, 2017 – NEOTION has developed, in cooperation with CIFRA, a next generation CAM for Tricolor TV. The NEOTION CAM integrates the CI Plus 1.3 Operator Profile allowing host devices to perform a full installation of the Tricolor TV bouquet.
News categories: NEOTION, CIFRA, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexey GOILO, CAM, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Smart TV
NEOTION develops satellite gateway with Eutelsat SmartBeam
Sep 8, 2016 – NEOTION has enlarged its product portfolio with a new Satellite OTT Gateway developed in partnership with Eutelsat. The gateway, when combined with Eutelsat SmartBeam, enables broadcasters to leverage the coverage of satellite to enrich TV platforms with live OTT channels and new interactive services.
News categories: NEOTION, Eutelsat, Olivier DEMOLY, Jacques Dutronc, Apps, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to exhibit Neohome in partnership with M2M Solution
Sep 6, 2016 – NEOTION has unveiled a smart home partnership with M2M Solution. NEOTION's Neohome technology has been combined with the know-how of M2M in firmware, cloud-based services, user interfaces, cashing services and billing systems to provide a complete operator solution.
News categories: NEOTION, M2M Solution, Olivier DEMOLY, Arnaud Duclap, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2020, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to present its Neohome Smart Home solution at IBC
Sep 5, 2016 – NEOTION has announced that following on from its concept demo last year during IBC, NEOTION has developed a complete and secure Smart Home solution combining a gateway with home automation capabilities.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier DEMOLY, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2020, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION launches CI Plus 1.3 CAM for Russia's AKADO
Jun 7, 2016 – Akado Telecom has selected NEOTION for its Advanced Security CAM. NEOTION has successfully launched a CI Plus 1.3 CAM for AKADO fully certified by Verimatrix for DVB cardless Pay-TV.
News categories: NEOTION, Akado, Olivier DEMOLY, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Russia
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
NEOTION expands partnership with Viaccess-Orca
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced an expanded partnership with Viaccess-Orca. NEOTION now offers seamless integration between Viaccess-Orca’s Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) and its own Conditional Access Module (CAM) portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers