Digital TV News: OpenTV
NAGRA to demonstrate technology portfolio at ConnecTechAsia 2019
Jun 11, 2019 – At ConnecTechAsia 2019, NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) will demonstrate its latest portfolio of technologies and solutions designed to help pay-TV operators and content owners in the APAC region grow and prosper in a new IP-based environment.
News categories: NAGRA, Stéphane Le Dreau, Android TV, Asia, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NAGRA to showcase approach to pay TV business transformation at NAB 2019
Mar 19, 2019 – At NAB Show, NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) will demonstrate its latest technologies in content protection, anti-piracy services, watermarking, and active content monetization at the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 8-11, 2019.
News categories: NAGRA, Tom Wirth, Big Data, Middleware, NABShow, USA, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA extends content protection partnership with kbro in Taiwan
Jan 30, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has extended its content protection partnership with kbro, Taiwan’s number one cable operator, to include the service provider’s new 4K Ultra HD service delivered over a hybrid cable and OTT network.
News categories: NAGRA, kbro, Stéphane Le Dréau, Alex Hsieh, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Taiwan
NAGRA adds Android TV Operator Tier UX to OpenTV Signature Edition
Sep 14, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced support for Android TV with an end-to-end user experience ecosystem. OpenTV Signature Edition, NAGRA’s pre-integrated OTT solution, now also features an Android TV Operator Tier offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Holger Ippach, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA launches NexGuard QuickMark watermarking to combat piracy of live sports
Sep 10, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of NexGuard QuickMark, a subscriber-level watermarking solution to fight piracy of premium live sports on open devices. NexGuard QuickMark complements the existing NexGuard watermarking solution for set-top-boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Harrie Tholen, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
NAGRA's OpenTV Signature Edition to power Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Eutelsat has selected the OpenTV Signature Edition user experience to power Eutelsat CIRRUS, Eutelsat’s new video service for satellite and OTT. NAGRA customised its OTT platform to meet the needs of the offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Eutelsat, Holger Ippach, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Satellite, UX, Worldwide
Vodafone deploys NAGRA cloud security for Vodafone TV
Sep 4, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Vodafone has deployed the NAGRA Security Services Platform (SSP). The company is using the platform to secure its multi-network TV service, Vodafone TV (VTV), across several countries.
News categories: NAGRA, Vodafone, Thierry Legrand, Nuno Sanches, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IBCShowcase, Italy, Media Player, New Zealand, Set Top Box, Spain
NAGRA powers new OTT service for Taiwan Broadband Communications
Jun 6, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing an OTT platform for Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC). Powered by NAGRA’s OpenTV Suite, TBC’s OTT service will give consumers 'on-the-go' access to live TV plus advanced features such as VOD.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Stéphane Le Dréau, Jimmy Chen, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Taiwan, UX
NAGRA secures Euskaltel 4K Android TV STB deployment in Spain
Dec 11, 2017 – NAGRA has announced that its NAGRA CONNECT content protection solution for connected networks was deployed by Spanish cable TV provider Euskaltel to secure the operator’s new Android TV-based 4K set-top boxes by Technicolor.
News categories: NAGRA, Euskaltel, Technicolor, Thierry Legrand, Leticia Sánchez Berian, Gaetan Delcroix, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5