Digital TV News: Orca Systems
Orca Systems announces DVB-T2 front-end reference design with Panasonic demod
Feb 4, 2013 – Orca Systems has announced a complete DVB-T2/T/C and analogue TV front-end reference design for televisions with Orca's ORC5310 hybrid TV tuner and Panasonic's MN88472 demodulator.
News categories: Orca Systems, Panasonic, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Onida Selects Orca Hybrid TV Tuner for LED Televisions
Jan 7, 2013 – Orca Systems has announced that Onida, an Indian consumer electronics manufacturer, has selected Orca's ORC5305 single-chip, CMOS-based, hybrid TV tuner for its Next Generation LED televisions.
News categories: Orca Systems, Onida, CES, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Orca Systems Announces ORC5300 Family of Universal Hybrid CMOS TV Tuners
Jan 6, 2012 – Orca Systems has announced the ORC5300 family of CMOS TV tuner ICs, powered by Orca's patented DSP-RF™ technology. The tuner family devices are configurable to receive all worldwide terrestrial and cable TV standards.
News categories: Orca Systems, Cable TV, CES, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Imagination and Orca Systems partner to deliver integrated TV receiver solutions
Sep 14, 2011 – Imagination Technologies (LSE:IMG) has announced that Orca Systems has licensed Imagination's Ensigma UCCP320 based demodulator technology to combine with Orca's TV tuner technology in a new family of TV receiver devices.
News categories: Imagination Technologies, Orca Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019