Digital TV News: Orca Systems
Orca Systems announces DVB-T2 front-end reference design with Panasonic demod
Feb 4, 2013 – Orca Systems has announced a complete DVB-T2/T/C and analogue TV front-end reference design for televisions with Orca's ORC5310 hybrid TV tuner and Panasonic's MN88472 demodulator.
News categories: Orca Systems, Panasonic, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Onida Selects Orca Hybrid TV Tuner for LED Televisions
Jan 7, 2013 – Orca Systems has announced that Onida, an Indian consumer electronics manufacturer, has selected Orca's ORC5305 single-chip, CMOS-based, hybrid TV tuner for its Next Generation LED televisions.
News categories: Orca Systems, Onida, CES, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Orca Systems Announces ORC5300 Family of Universal Hybrid CMOS TV Tuners
Jan 6, 2012 – Orca Systems has announced the ORC5300 family of CMOS TV tuner ICs, powered by Orca's patented DSP-RF™ technology. The tuner family devices are configurable to receive all worldwide terrestrial and cable TV standards.
News categories: Orca Systems, Cable TV, CES, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Imagination and Orca Systems partner to deliver integrated TV receiver solutions
Sep 14, 2011 – Imagination Technologies (LSE:IMG) has announced that Orca Systems has licensed Imagination's Ensigma UCCP320 based demodulator technology to combine with Orca's TV tuner technology in a new family of TV receiver devices.
News categories: Imagination Technologies, Orca Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware