Digital TV News: Oregan Networks
ZTE forges global alliance with Oregan Networks
Mar 14, 2014 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced its selection of Oregan Networks as a supplier of Set Top Box technology components, as well as design and integration expertise for hybrid Pay TV projects.
News categories: Oregan Networks, ZTE, Frank Fang, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan Deploys OTT with Communications Authority of Thailand
Mar 18, 2013 – Oregan Networks and Thailand's state-owned CAT Telecom (CAT) have announced a successful launch of an Over the Top entertainment service to broadband subscribers on CAT's 3G and fixed line networks.
News categories: Oregan Networks, CAT Telecom, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Thailand, Video Exchange
Oregan Networks Releases Browser with Emphasis on Performance, Security and Multiscreen Delivery
News categories: Oregan Networks, CES, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Batelco BlackBox Pioneers Broadband TV in Bahrain using Oregan Digital TV Middleware
Nov 30, 2012 – Oregan Networks has announced that Batelco, the largest telecom operator and ISP in Bahrain, has based the country's first broadband video service on set-top boxes using Oregan's technology.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Batelco, Bahrain, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Oregan widens distribution with Dixons Retail's Logik Smart TV
Nov 21, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it now supplies its web services platform for Logik, one of Dixons Retail's portfolio of exclusive brands in the UK.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Dixons, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
MediaCorp selects Oregan Media Browser for delivery of internet video programming and context-relevant applications
Nov 2, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has been selected by MediaCorp, Singapore's leading media company, as a key enabler of its up-coming Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive TV service on set top boxes.
News categories: Oregan Networks, MediaCorp, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore
Oregan™ releases hybrid media browser combining digital terrestrial and over the top video capabilities
Aug 24, 2011 – Oregan Networks has launched a new hybrid version 4.2 of its software, which delivers Broadcast and Internet Protocol media functionalities in a single software stack. Demonstrations on low cost silicon platforms will be held at IBC 2011.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Conditional Access, DRM, IBC2019, ISDB-T, Middleware, OTT, SBTVD, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Connected SHARP TVs powered by Onyx reach Italian consumers
Aug 5, 2011 – SHARP's connected HDTVs, incorporating Oregan's Onyx browser, are now available for purchase by Italian consumers. The Oregan connectivity technology works as the OTT media delivery engine powering the TV's AQUOS NET functionality.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Sharp Corp, Italy, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
LOVEFiLM Service Widens Its Reach with Oregan's Onyx Browser for Connected TVs
Mar 14, 2011 – LOVEFiLM launches its WatchNow video service on Oregan Networks' Onyx media browser, which will further increase LOVEFiLM's platform capability to address a broader cross section of internet-connected televisions and set-top boxes.
News categories: Oregan Networks, LOVEFiLM, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UK
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification