Digital TV News: Ove Anebygd
Shandong Cable deploys Ericsson Multiscreen TV solution
Oct 22, 2013 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced that Shandong Cable Network has deployed the latest generation of its Multiscreen TV solution. Its core functionality includes content management, VOD back-office and digital rights management.
News categories: Ericsson, Shandong Cable, Du Ji Pu, Ove Anebygd, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, TV Everywhere
Telenor selects Ericsson for Multiscreen TV
Apr 4, 2013 – Telenor Sweden has partnered with Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) to ensure that Telenor Sweden's TV subscribers are able to enjoy a rich variety of interactive TV experiences across a complete range of devices.
News categories: Ericsson, Telenor, Content Distribution, Mobile, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Ericsson announces world's first HEVC encoder for live TV delivery to mobile devices
Aug 22, 2012 – IBC 2012 will see the Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) market launch of the world's first HEVC/H.265 encoder for the delivery of live and linear TV over mobile networks, to mobile devices.
News categories: Ericsson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption