Digital TV News: Oxagile
Oxagile and Vimond offer end-to-end OTT solutions
Apr 4, 2019 – Vimond and Oxagile have announced a partnership aimed at serving Media, Broadcast and dedicated OTT providers. Leveraging Vimond’s 'Next' architecture and Oxagile’s integration and professional services, the focus will be on building end-to-end OTT solutions.
News categories: Vimond, Oxagile, Borre Sandvik, Sergey Marchuk, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Kaltura powers Beeline TV Everywhere service
Sep 12, 2018 – Kaltura has revealed that its Kaltura TV Platform is powering the newly-launched Beeline TV service from VimpelCom in Russia. The Kaltura TV Platform gives VimpelCom the technology to replace its legacy pay TV service and reach more devices and customers.
News categories: Kaltura, VimpelCom, Dr. Shay David, George Held, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia
Oxagile extends Kaltura’s Targeted TV with UX applications
Aug 29, 2018 – Kaltura and Oxagile are collaborating to extend Kaltura’s Targeted TV solution with Oxagile’s user-facing applications. The applications include UX customization designed to present the most relevant UI to each user based on Kaltura’s user segmentation.
News categories: Oxagile, Kaltura, Sergey Marchuk, Gideon Gilboa, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues