Digital TV News: PT Link Net
First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
Oct 29, 2020 – Amlogic and TVSTORM have announced that First Media's new 4K set-top box (STB), powered by Amlogic's S905X2 SoC and TVSTORM's Widevine CAS based head-end, is the world's first Android TV STB secured by Google Widevine CAS.
News categories: TVSTORM, Amlogic, PT Link Net, Widevine, Hoyeon Jang, James Xie, Edward Sanusi, Brian Baker, Android TV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
First Media launches Live+VOD OTT app in Indonesia
Jun 24, 2016 – First Media has launched a mobile application in Indonesia called First Media X. Its customers can now watch more than 110 channels wherever they are via mobile or tablet. The First Media X app also includes VOD alongside the live channels.
News categories: Link Net, First Media, Meena Adnani, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
Harmonic powers multiscreen services for Indonesia's Link Net
Jun 3, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Indonesian cable TV operator PT Link Net has deployed a suite of Harmonic solutions to power its First Media branded pay-TV and VoD platform, as well as a new OTT multiscreen service, called First Media Go.
News categories: Harmonic, Link Net, Dario Choi, Desmond Poon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
NAGRA enables multiscreen, on-demand for Indonesia's Link Net
May 5, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PT Link Net Tbk, Indonesia’s largest cable and broadband operator, have announced the launch of a TV Everywhere offering for the operator’s new First Media platform.
News categories: NAGRA, Link Net, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Richard Kartawijaya, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Media Player, TV Everywhere
First Media Launches First PVR in Indonesia
Jul 3, 2012 – PT LinkNet (First Media) has announced the launch of the First Media Digital Media Recorder, the first Personal Video Recorder (PVR) in Indonesia.
News categories: PT LinkNet, First Media, Cable TV, DVR, Indonesia, Set Top Box
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic