Digital TV News: Parade Technologies
Parade Technologies Enters HDMI®-to-MHL™ Transmitter Chip Market
Sep 4, 2012 – Parade Technologies (Taiwan OTC: 4966.TWO) has announced its entry into the HDMI®-to-MHL™ transmitter IC market. The PS5101 converts 19-wire HDMI video streams into 5-wire MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for transmission to external TVs and CE devices.
News categories: Parade Technologies, Camcorder, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Overall HDMI Device Shipment CAGR to Approach 21% from 2009-2014
May 11, 2011 – While its strength continues to be in the consumer electronics (CE) segment, recent gains in PCs and mobile phones have overall HDMI device shipment CAGR approaching 21% from 2009-2014, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Parade Technologies Offers World's First DisplayPort® 1.2 Dual Mode HDMI Demultiplexers
Mar 14, 2011 – Parade Technologies has announced the world's first DisplayPort Demultiplexer ICs (PS8336A and PS8336B) that are fully compliant with the higher data rates and capabilities of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a.
News categories: Parade Tech, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mobile Phones with HDMI Ports to Ship in the Millions in 2010
Dec 7, 2010 – For the first time, the number of mobile phones with HDMI ports will ship in excess of a million units in 2010, says In-Stat. Meanwhile, HDMI has become pervasive in the consumer electronics, accounting for over 350 million devices shipping in 2010.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Games Console, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
HDMI Adoption Climbs, while DVI Slides into Retreat
Dec 1, 2009 – High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) adoption continues to gain ground across several segments. Meanwhile, the now legacy Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is gradually declining, reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
- RecordTV uses MediaKind IRD for 2019 Pan American Games coverage
- NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
- ACCESS CO. and EKT integrate the NetRange Application Store
- Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
- EBU and Eurofins Digital Testing partner on UHDTV standards and logo
- XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
- Eutelsat selected by Orby TV for new U.S. DTH satellite service