Digital TV News: Partner Communications
Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
Nov 13, 2019 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) will deploy its server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution. With other Broadpeak technologies already deployed, Partner Communications will be able to deliver personalized ads within VOD content.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, iFeelSmart, Jacques Le Mancq, Ronen Gutmanovitz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, UX
Amazon Prime Video accessible on Partner TV STBs in Israel
Apr 15, 2018 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced a collaboration agreement between Amazon Prime Video and Partner TV. Partner TV customers now have direct access to the Amazon Prime Video service on the Partner TV set top box.
News categories: Partner Communications, Amazon Prime Video, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, OTT, Set Top Box
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Partner TV in Israel heading towards 30,000 subscribers
Oct 25, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ; TASE: PTNR) has announced that approximately 30,000 households have joined its Partner TV service, of which approximately 20,000 are already using the service and 10,000 have scheduled installations.
News categories: Partner Communications, Isaac Benbenisti, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Subscribers
Partner TV OTT service launches on SeaChange Adrenalin platform
Sep 12, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Partner Communications, a leading Israeli telco, has launched its Partner TV all-IP multiscreen OTT video service on the SeaChange Adrenalin video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Partner Communications, Ed Terino, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile, OTT
Israel's Partner Communications launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Aug 29, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has launched a new TV service called Partner TV on 4K Android TV set-top boxes, smartphones, and tablet devices using Broadpeak solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile
Partner Communications announces IPTV launch in Israel
Jun 27, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced the launch of television services over the internet in Israel. The service will include 40 linear channels and VOD, alongside features provided by the Android TV operating system.
News categories: Partner Communications, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
Partner Communications to launch IPTV in Israel in 1H2017
Sep 12, 2016 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR) (TASE:PTNR) has announced that the Company plans to enter the television services market in the first half of 2017, and is finalizing arrangements for that objective.
News categories: Partner Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig