Digital TV News: Pat Esser
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cox Communications to Promote TiVo Premiere With Cox VOD Service to Its Subscribers
Aug 12, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cox Communications have announced that they have entered into an agreement whereby the two companies will offer TiVo Premiere with integrated Cox On DEMAND service to Cox subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cox's Network Enhancements Enable New Services and Power Second Quarter Growth
Jul 28, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights from its second quarter - a record for the company in terms of high definition customer growth -- nearly fifty percent year-over-year growth.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Cox Achieves with Double-Digit Growth in Digital Services
May 14, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights of its first quarter performance which demonstrated double-digit year-over-year growth in each of its core digital residential services - digital cable, high-speed Internet and telephone.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
Cox Sees Lowest Customer Churn In Its History
Jul 26, 2007 – At the close of the quarter, Cox increased total residential customer relationships by 2% versus the same quarter in 2006. At the end of the quarter Cox had 2.96 million digital cable subscribers, an 11.9% growth over last year.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video