Digital TV News: Pat Esser
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cox Communications to Promote TiVo Premiere With Cox VOD Service to Its Subscribers
Aug 12, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cox Communications have announced that they have entered into an agreement whereby the two companies will offer TiVo Premiere with integrated Cox On DEMAND service to Cox subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cox's Network Enhancements Enable New Services and Power Second Quarter Growth
Jul 28, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights from its second quarter - a record for the company in terms of high definition customer growth -- nearly fifty percent year-over-year growth.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Cox Achieves with Double-Digit Growth in Digital Services
May 14, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights of its first quarter performance which demonstrated double-digit year-over-year growth in each of its core digital residential services - digital cable, high-speed Internet and telephone.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
Cox Sees Lowest Customer Churn In Its History
Jul 26, 2007 – At the close of the quarter, Cox increased total residential customer relationships by 2% versus the same quarter in 2006. At the end of the quarter Cox had 2.96 million digital cable subscribers, an 11.9% growth over last year.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020