Digital TV News: Patrick Harshman
Harmonic to show industry's first software-based CCAP solution at SCTE
Sep 27, 2016 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has introduced its CableOS system, the industry's first software-based CCAP solution. The CableOS solution will make its public debut during SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
News categories: Harmonic, Patrick Harshman, Tony Werner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Software, USA
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, OTT
SKY Perfect Selects Harmonic's Video Compression for High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Satellite Service
Sep 6, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that SKY Perfect Communications is deploying Harmonic's DiviCom® Electra™ 7000 high definition (HD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video encoders for its new direct-to-home (DTH) HDTV platform to be launched in 2008.
News categories: Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Japan, Satellite
PCCW Selects Harmonic to Power New MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Service
Jan 31, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that PCCW is deploying Harmonic's new DiviCom® Electra™ 5400 standard definition (SD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) encoders for its entire now TV channel lineup.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PCCW, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV