Digital TV News: Patrick Harshman
Harmonic to show industry's first software-based CCAP solution at SCTE
Sep 27, 2016 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has introduced its CableOS system, the industry's first software-based CCAP solution. The CableOS solution will make its public debut during SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
News categories: Harmonic, Patrick Harshman, Tony Werner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Software, USA
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, OTT
SKY Perfect Selects Harmonic's Video Compression for High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Satellite Service
Sep 6, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that SKY Perfect Communications is deploying Harmonic's DiviCom® Electra™ 7000 high definition (HD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video encoders for its new direct-to-home (DTH) HDTV platform to be launched in 2008.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2019, Japan, Satellite
PCCW Selects Harmonic to Power New MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Service
Jan 31, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that PCCW is deploying Harmonic's new DiviCom® Electra™ 5400 standard definition (SD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) encoders for its entire now TV channel lineup.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PCCW, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally
- 605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV