Digital TV News: PeerLogix
PeerLogix and FourthWall Media unify linear and streaming TV audiences
Nov 7, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC: LOGX) and FourthWall Media have announced the launch of a data asset combining both streaming and linear TV viewing at the household level. The new data pool can be used for analytics, audience insights and digital campaign targeting.
News categories: PeerLogix, FourthWall Media, Ray Colwell, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
PeerLogix and Gravy Analytics partner to create audience discovery segments
Nov 1, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC:LOGX) has announced a data-focused partnership with Gravy Analytics, a real-world location intelligence company, designed to allow marketers to target consumers across channels based on a union of the companies’ extensive data sets.
News categories: PeerLogix, Gravy Analytics, Ray Colwell, Jeff White, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
180byTwo integrates PeerLogix' OTT viewership data
Sep 11, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) and 180byTwo have announced that the two companies have created a direct integration, allowing 180byTwo to incorporate Peerlogix’s OTT data into its B2B and B2C audience segment offerings.
News categories: PeerLogix, 180byTwo, Ray Colwell, Ben Goldman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
adsquare audience platform enriched with PeerLogix OTT viewing data
Jun 13, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB:LOGX) and adsquare have announced the launch of a joint OTT Media Planning initiative enabling marketers to reach, target and measure advertisements at households streaming OTT TV shows and movies.
News categories: PeerLogix, adsquare, Ray Colwell, Ted Smith, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
PeerLogix announces contract with leading OTT streaming network
Jun 5, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) has announced that it has partnered with a leading OTT TV network which will use the Company’s 4-year viewership library of over 60,000 television shows and movies for improved content procurement and recommendation.
News categories: PeerLogix, Big Data, OTT, USA
PeerLogix OTT data now available through leading demand-side platform
May 16, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) has announced that its audio/video consumption data is now available in one of the world's largest omnichannel Demand Side Platforms (DSP) in the digital advertising industry. The partnership is powered by LiveRamp, a provider of omnichannel identity resolution.
News categories: PeerLogix, LiveRamp, Ray Colwell, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
PeerLogix partners with adsquare for OTT audience targeting
Nov 8, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with adsquare to provide PeerLogix data on adsquare's Audience Management Platform. The partnership will allow buyers in adsquare's platform to purchase PeerLogix's OTT engagement data from over 170 million households.
News categories: PeerLogix, adsquare, Ray Colwell, Tom Laband, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
PeerLogix partners with ad services provider and releases OTT viewing data
Aug 16, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced that it has signed a 12-month revenue sharing agreement with one of the leading Data Management Platforms in the digital advertising industry.
News categories: PeerLogix, Ray Colwell, William Gorfein, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
Jun 22, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Neustar as a preferred data onboarding provider to expand PeerLogix's data distribution to data management and demand-side platforms.
News categories: PeerLogix, Neustar, Ray Colwell, Julie Fleischer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free